• +1
Reactions: Clqs, deadstock and PlayersGetPlayed
yo waddup mami

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: gigell, Clqs, deadstock and 2 others
You don't. Unless you're chad.

This is what you're gonna do gigell. Find a solid group of friends, even if they're ltn or worse. Hang out with them, and come to all of their chillings until you create yourself an intricate network of normies. Through these connections you will find the occasional girls, and those are going to be your target for approaches. Not some random you find on the street, that is asinine.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Outerz14, Clqs and romanstock

This is what you're gonna do gigell. Find a solid group of friends, even if they're ltn or worse. Hang out with them, and come to all of their chillings until you create yourself an intricate network of normies. Through these connections you will find the occasional girls, and those are going to be your target for approaches. Not some random you find on the street, that is asinine.
it's brutally over for me, i get nervous even talking to men (not cause of sexual attraction) basically i just have exterme social anxiety so over

• +1
Reactions: Clqs and PlayersGetPlayed
it's brutally over for me, i get nervous even talking to men (not cause of sexual attraction) basically i just have exterme social anxiety so over
Social anxiety is something you heal by interacting with people a lot. That's right, just by avoiding them and rotting on org you are ultimately making your own problems worse, and becoming less social by the minute.

you point your toes towards the girl. Then move your left foot forward, then your right, then your left, repeat till within 3 feet of target girl

• JFL
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
Social anxiety is something you heal by interacting with people a lot. That's right, just by avoiding them and rotting on org you are ultimately making your own problems worse, and becoming less social by the minute.
ik but it's really hard, most people my age i can't stand talking too but i think that's a seperate problem

• +1
you point your toes towards the girl. Then move your left foot forward, then your right, then your left, repeat till within 3 feet of target girl
what if i point to my dick

I did this and only ended up managing to get the ugly one to like me. All that years of putting up with normie BS just for an uggo. After that I said F this shit I'm going back to rotting on forums, now been rotting for 13 yrs.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gigell and PlayersGetPlayed
ik but it's really hard, most people my age i can't stand talking too but i think that's a seperate problem
It's supposed to be hard, that's how you learn how talking to people works. But you'll get it in time. Just keep talking to people. You can do this bro.

It's supposed to be hard, that's how you learn how talking to people works. But you'll get it in time. Just keep talking to people. You can do this bro.
nigga acting like im mentally disabled

• JFL
Don’t try it unless your ethnic

• +1
Reactions: deadstock
Bring a dog and let the dogpill do its thing

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 45175

I can’t I’m autist

• So Sad
Slang your penis on her

• +1
Reactions: Rzn

Mirin

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and PlayersGetPlayed