How do I approach this girl?

C

chadpreetcel123

Kraken
She's given me a lot of iois, I see her a lot but I am too high inhib to talk to her because she mogs me hard and only has dated Chads

buy her a bra

Buy her a flower and give her a golden shower

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit

A fun one, if you like cringe as comedy (what hapens after 26:30 is pretty funny)

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Kingkellz
Say Hi I’m ___ what’s your name?

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
what psl are u and what psl is she? if its realistic i can give u some tips that worked for me

what psl are u and what psl is she? if its realistic i can give u some tips that worked for me

I'm around 4 PSL and she's a 6 PSL, one of the best looking girls imo. Her eye area is pretty insane, she's white with curly hair

I'm around 4 PSL and she's a 6 PSL, one of the best looking girls imo. Her eye area is pretty insane, she's white with curly hair
uff i mean you got nothing to lose i guess. what kind of iois did she give

uff i mean you got nothing to lose i guess. what kind of iois did she give

Staring at me for like 5 seconds, always looking when we walk past each other in the hallways, also she does anything to just get close to me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
If she’s giving IOIs then smirk back or give an IOI back. JFL just do it. You have nothing to lsoe but everything to gain

• +1
Reactions: Catawampus and Kingkellz
If she’s giving IOIs then smirk back or give an IOI back. JFL just do it. You have nothing to lsoe but everything to gain

I do give iois back, I look at her from time to time and even mirror her body language and shit because we sit next to each other in class. Girls usually don't approach especially Stacies like her

She's given me a lot of iois, I see her a lot but I am too high inhib to talk to her because she mogs me hard and only has dated Chads
Just fuck ten other girls, and only after you do this, approach her, you will know what to do...

Cum inside her then never reply

If she Mogs you, how can you be sure it’s an IOI?

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem