How do I ascend?? (14 yo)

G

ggasg

Iron
Im not gonna get surgery, ever. I want good tips so I can look better. I began doing a little skincare so I don't look like a nutsack at 25, but I need to fix my asymmetrical face, and im extremely bloated. I'm new to this looksmaxxing stuff, is it over for me? Can I ascend? No women at my school like me. I'm funny, have a ton of friends, and overall, a good guy. So, it's my looks. How do I fix this.

delete your photos and account this site is not good for you healthy for young people who post pictures
gymcel/sports, lean bulk, 2000 mg sodium and 5000mg potassium 3l of water atleast, sleep 8+ hours, eat a proper diet, skin/hair care and avoid negative life style choices. if your not doing them already there is no point of doing anythign else. also your not ugly probs either a midget or narcy as fuck
also unless asymmetrical face is caused by facial fat/bloat there are not really any softmaxxes you can do

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag, ryuken, toji. and 3 others
i dont think im really a midget since im same height-a bit taller than most of the girls at my school, and im not a narcy at all. Ive been stuck in a boot for a while because i injured myself and I havent gone to sports (i get the boot off soon tho). Should I get a gym membership and start doing cardio and light weightlifting? Also how do I get enough sodium and potassium in each day. I drink enough water I think.

• JFL
Reactions: aids
All of these questions could be answered with the search bar!!!

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ryuken and StarvedEpi
i dont think im really a midget since im same height-a bit taller than most of the girls at my school
that basically one step away midget tier height in 2024 but not death tier but your still 14 and growing while most girls would have stopped.
Ive been stuck in a boot for a while because i injured myself and I havent gone to sports (i get the boot off soon tho). Should I get a gym membership and start doing cardio and light weightlifting?
Yes you should get a gym membership, you cant hit legs with a moon boot you can still do things like ride a stationary bike(ask your doctor first about it) and do upper body
Also how do I get enough sodium and potassium in each day. I drink enough water I think.
buy pure potassium chloride and iodised sodium chloride mix 2/5 raito use as table salt instead of pure sodium, look up food high in potassium on YouTube and TikTok and incorporate them into your diet etc. also you should be measuring your water intake you should not think your getting enough you should know you are.
All of these questions could be answered with the search bar!!!
if his retarded enough to post his face on a incel forum he to retarded to do basic shit like that

• JFL
Reactions: aids
if his retarded enough to post his face on a incel forum he to retarded to do basic shit like that
I don't think there's a massive issue with posting your face, it's more if you post your face and then are a cunt, some forum users will conduct a witch hunt because they're super vindictive.
I don't plan to post my face regardless but yeah, it's a trend for grays to post their face immediately, ask for shitty advice, say they won't do x and y, but want to become Chad.

Im not gonna get surgery, ever. I want good tips so I can look better. I began doing a little skincare so I don't look like a nutsack at 25, but I need to fix my asymmetrical face, and im extremely bloated. I'm new to this looksmaxxing stuff, is it over for me? Can I ascend? No women at my school like me. I'm funny, have a ton of friends, and overall, a good guy. So, it's my looks. How do I fix this.
View attachment 3220875View attachment 3220876View attachment 3220877
Starting the gym is the best thing and the healthiest thing you can do rn

*wont do surgery ever*

Spoiler alert: You will.

Your jaw and chin has the same dimensions of that of a 10 year old. You look like a lil weak boy with your recessed chin and short lower third. And I don’t think puberty will fix this.

No woman or men will respect you with that small jaw and chin and pencil neck. Women will never find you hot or even boyfriend material. You say you will never get surgery but that only tells me you haven’t been rejected enough. Even if you do well right now, just wait until you get to college, that will be brutal for you.

*wont do surgery ever*

Your jaw and chin has the same dimensions of that of a 10 year old. You look like a lil weak boy with your recessed chin and short lower third. And I don’t think puberty will fix this.

No woman or men will respect you with that small jaw and chin and pencil neck. Women will never find you hot or even boyfriend material. You say you will never get surgery but that only tells me you haven’t been rejected enough. Even if you do well right now, just wait until you get to college, that will be brutal for you.
even if i look like fucking rocky dennis im never getting surgery and i stand onnat because im not gonna alter my face, if im ugly so be it. Id rather be a blue pilled nerd that does skincare thinking itll fix my life then be a james sapphire 2.0 and get 30 surgeries and destroy my life

How do I delete my photos/thread? The site wont let my delete my account.
pay the jews or begs the mods, you missed the window to edit it you should of deleted when i told you retarded nigger

even if i look like fucking rocky dennis im never getting surgery and i stand onnat because im not gonna alter my face, if im ugly so be it. Id rather be a blue pilled nerd that does skincare thinking itll fix my life then be a james sapphire 2.0 and get 30 surgeries and destroy my life
Destroy your life? It was over before it even began

View attachment 3220875View attachment 3220876View attachment 3220877
Leave the forum and make friends

*wont do surgery ever*

Congrats bro you made a fucking 14 year old hate themselves even more

what a miserable person

• +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin
Congrats bro you made a fucking 14 year old hate themselves even more

what a miserable person
Shut the fuck up you dumb bitch, is actually sick to lie to someone to make them feel better. The truth is always the right answer.