How do i ascend 15 6,1 (Be brutal) 🔨

M

mrekk

Iron
i have been scouring the org for a few months now and i have finally decided to get started i am currently taking accutane for skin fyi please rate me and tell me how to ascend and mog.I currently don't really know if hardmaxxing works but i am guessing it does IMG 3167

• +1
Reactions: Onewithmoss and Outerz14
Clavicular max and roids @Clavicular

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
i have been scouring the org for a few months now and i have finally decided to get started i am currently taking accutane for skin fyi please rate me and tell me how to ascend and mog.I currently don't really know if hardmaxxing works but i am guessing it does View attachment 3129511
1.Grow out hair and get a better haircut the current one doesnt suit your face shape at all and adds too much height.
2.Workout your neck it currently kinda makes you look nerdy.
3.Clear your skin (just stick to accutane).
4.Fix your lips they're so fucked (eat a pinch of salt in the morning after you wakeup and drink like 1 gallon of water per day then before going to bed wet your toothbrush with warm water then rub a little vaseline on your lips and then exfoliate your lips lightly with the toothbrush, wash that off, then dry your lips and then apply a chapstick [I'd recommend carmex] then apply vaseline to your lips to lock in the moisture and you'll notice good results come morning.)
Overall pretty good potential if you're over 5'10. Do these basic things then maybe work on things like leanmaxing/reducing face bloat afterwards.

• +1
Reactions: harry.__ and manletmogger
1.Grow out hair and get a better haircut the current one doesnt suit your face shape at all and adds too much height.
2.Workout your neck it currently kinda makes you look nerdy.
3.Clear your skin (just stick to accutane).
4.Fix your lips they're so fucked (eat a pinch of salt in the morning after you wakeup and drink like 1 gallon of water per day then before going to bed wet your toothbrush with warm water then rub a little vaseline on your lips and then exfoliate your lips lightly with the toothbrush, wash that off, then dry your lips and then apply a chapstick [I'd recommend carmex] then apply vaseline to your lips to lock in the moisture and you'll notice good results come morning.)
Overall pretty good potential if you're over 5'10. Do these basic things then maybe work on things like leanmaxing/reducing face bloat afterwards.
Thank you much appreciated

mrekk you're indian but top1 there is no ascending

fix lips if not under 15% bf repost when u are