how do I ascend?

Iblamebones3434

Iblamebones3434

True LTN
hello my fellow beautiful orgers I want to know how to ascend (without surgery) I know im mtn at best but im 6’3 so I guess it helps any tips? (srs dont tell me to rope lol)
IMG 3920

Attachments

• IMG_3922.jpeg
    IMG_3922.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3926.jpeg
    IMG_3926.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
Bruh why are you so asymmetric

• Hmm...
Reactions: CookieGuy
You can start off by not having a tiktok-cel ahh username "iblame________"

which areas particularly?
Bro take a fucking look in the mirror, your haircut is shit you've got a random fucking slit in your eyebrow, ur t shirt looks low class as fuck, the only softmaxxing does is the shitty chain you are wearing which you arent even exposing

STOP LOOKING LIKE A FUCKING INCEL

Get some trendy clothes, hair, jewellery, ear piercing, groom your ethnic eyebrows and it will ascend u hard

• JFL
Reactions: EggKing
Bro take a fucking look in the mirror, your haircut is shit you've got a random fucking slit in your eyebrow, ur t shirt looks low class as fuck, the only softmaxxing does is the shitty chain you are wearing which you arent even exposing

STOP LOOKING LIKE A FUCKING INCEL

Get some trendy clothes, hair, jewellery, ear piercing, groom your ethnic eyebrows and it will ascend u hard
first of all fucking retard this chain is my cross which i dont show second of all retard this slit in my eyebrow is permanent because its a fucking scar third of all i dont wanna gaymaxx and get piercings and look like a prettyboy and this shirt is what I wear in bed I dont go outside with this jfl

first of all fucking retard this chain is my cross which i dont show second of all retard this slit in my eyebrow is permanent because its a fucking scar third of all i dont wanna gaymaxx and get piercings and look like a prettyboy and this shirt is what I wear in bed I dont go outside with this jfl
You look like shit continue looking like shit i guess cause you don't wanna be gay?

Cunt you are actively making urself look worse because you don't want to get made fun of by normies that's gay as fuck if u take my advice and do what i said u will improve so much bro stop being a low IQ incel

biggest flaws are nose, philtrum and top lip

you can try growing a mustache to make philtrum seem smaller and use volufiline on top lip (not sure if its cope or the real deal so just experiment)

biggest flaws are nose, philtrum and top lip
yes bro I wish I could grow a beard so my philtrum would be covered plus my nose isnt that cooked irl in photos it looks horrible

grow your hair out youd look much better and have more appeal if you had longer wavy hair

that guy fucking mogs u to the grave u delusional ltn
he looks like a short skinny lesbian shit dimorphism genuinely thought it was a girl when I first opened the pic

Cant really comment much on those because theres lots of lens distortion making it look worse
ok saar i send mirror pic in a sec saar im taking a shit