how do i ascend?

Deleted member 8583

Deleted member 8583

ice trae
ive been chewing gum to try and widen my masseters and been on tretinoin to skin maxx but how else can i improve? should i get cheek filler to widen zygos

Attachments

• ascens.PNG
    ascens.PNG
    421.3 KB · Views: 111
ive been chewing gum to try and widen my masseters and been on tretinoin to skin maxx but how else can i improve? should i get cheek filler to widen zygos
rope and you'll ascend to heaven. the greatest ascension of all :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy and Deleted member 5818
Step by step guide:

1. Take a shot without lens distortion & puckered lips

2. Pray your midface isn't actually that long

3. Profit

You have decent features but dark eyes, kardashian lips & potentially long midface ruins it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818
Step by step guide:

1. Take a shot without lens distortion & puckered lips

2. Pray your midface isn't actually that long

3. Profit

You have decent features but dark eyes, kardashian lips & potentially long midface ruins it
its not that long but its still long tbh ngl but im thinking what if i widened zygos with fillers, surely that would help offset it? loads of tiktok prettyboys have long midface like that justbeingkareem guy but still look good due to widened cheeks and hair. also how i reduce my lips

boo troll boo you
nah but seriously what you're doing now is already good. Your lower third is the narrowest so gotta find a way to expand that before widening zygos

nah but seriously what you're doing now is already good. Your lower third is the narrowest so gotta find a way to expand that before widening zygos
if i keep chewing gum for 3 hours a day wont that help to widen lower third due to masseter hypertrophy? i could also get jaw fillers if chewing isn't legit

its not that long but its still long tbh ngl but im thinking what if i widened zygos with fillers, surely that would help offset it? loads of tiktok prettyboys have long midface like that justbeingkareem guy but still look good due to widened cheeks and hair. also how i reduce my lips
do what i said, take a picure from slightly further away (use the guide @ArabIncel made if you're low iq) and let us judge again

nah it's not narrow, again it's the lens dist + angle

look at his chin, that's not narrow at all

if he expanded further the jaw would be too wide for his face

• +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv

I like you eyes.
What will you ascend is only Bimax with ccw + genio and sidewing in the same time, after that rhino and orbital rims implants.

All the rest is pure cope.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 8988
if i keep chewing gum for 3 hours a day wont that help to widen lower third due to masseter hypertrophy? i could also get jaw fillers if chewing isn't legit
move on to falim gum, then mastic gum. Do that for a while and if u see no change, then maybe consider jaw fillers, but i've seen some results from masseter hypertrophy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8583
I like you eyes.
What will you ascend is only Bimax with ccw + genio and sidewing in the same time, after that rhino and orbital rims implants.

All the rest is pure cope.
lmfao no

another greycel just using the "as many surgeries as possible!!!11!!!1" card

not everyone is a candidate for surgery

Judging by his picture I doubt his occlusal plane is any more than 2/3 degrees. He clearly has good anterior chin projection.

POTENTIALLY a side wing would help. Orbital implants would be cope & a waste of money. Rhino depends if he wants to risk it.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 8988, Tall, wateriswet and 2 others
cant get lighting to work since only place i can rest my phone is in area of bad lighting but u should be able to see my midface length, also i think my lips are way too narrow is there a legit way to widen them @aut0phobic

Attachments

• 07FAB8D5-C6DC-4E07-9973-00CA2D6850FC.jpeg
    07FAB8D5-C6DC-4E07-9973-00CA2D6850FC.jpeg
    110.7 KB · Views: 97

Rodeblurmaxx

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JihadChad and TITUS
cant get lighting to work since only place i can rest my phone is in area of bad lighting but u should be able to see my midface length, also i think my lips are way too narrow is there a legit way to widen them @aut0phobic
aaand just like that, we can see that your chin width is FINE etc etc etc.

Just debloat/ lose weight & see how you look then

I think @buflek was trying to get a wider mouth, ask him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140 and Deleted member 8583
aaand just like that, we can see that your chin width is FINE etc etc etc.

Just debloat/ lose weight & see how you look then

I think @buflek was trying to get a wider mouth, ask him
do i have noticeable failos atm that u can see? wb my nose

do i have noticeable failos atm that u can see? wb my nose
nose sort of, & your lips look like you've had filler lmfao

but you NEED to softmaxx & get to around 12% BF first then reassess. Surgery isn't going to have great returns on you tbh because your bone structure isn't really the problem.

After you get lean, then maybe start thinking about the rhinoplasty.

nose sort of, & your lips look like you've had filler lmfao

but you NEED to softmaxx & get to around 12% BF first then reassess. Surgery isn't going to have great returns on you tbh because your bone structure isn't really the problem.

After you get lean, then maybe start thinking about the rhinoplasty.
what would i need to change about my nose? like what should i ask for? also how do i fix lips

whoever denies lens distortion is an idiot never take selfies tbh like you i also have a slightly narrow face face in selfies i look deformed while in pics from far away using rear camera my low fwhr will only be noticed by psl autists lmao

• +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath, Tall, Deleted member 1862 and 1 other person
whoever denies lens distortion is an idiot never take selfies tbh like you i also have a slightly narrow face face in selfies i look deformed while in pics from far away using rear camera my low fwhr will only be noticed by psl autists lmao
true that bro, do u have any opinions on how i can ascend

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1588
true that bro, do u have any opinions on how i can ascend
I am not that knowledgable on surgeries tbh i myself ask users in pm for advice tbh..
You should make a thread asking users for who are knowledgable in surgeries to give you advice thats what i did

• Love it
he bought? dump eet

get wings and fly upwards

Sorry bro, i can't help you, im not an expert on ethnic aesthetics.

lmfao no

another greycel just using the "as many surgeries as possible!!!11!!!1" card

not everyone is a candidate for surgery

Judging by his picture I doubt his occlusal plane is any more than 2/3 degrees. He clearly has good anterior chin projection.

POTENTIALLY a side wing would help. Orbital implants would be cope & a waste of money. Rhino depends if he wants to risk it.

"An other greycel xd xD did you see? I have 2000 post here and i has only 200 XD"

You should stop to judge people only for the number of threads, I'm getting Bimax, with genio and sidewing in 2 weeks, I know what I'm talking about unlike you.

He clearly has downgrowth, in my opinion he has to get Bimax with ccw and recovery the vertically projection with the chin.
Sidewing in the same operation it would be awesome, and after some mouths Rhino and Orbital rims for his poor support.

POTENTIALLY a side wing would help. Orbital implants would be cope & a waste of money.

Orbital implant cope and waste of money? And let me guess, what he should do, filler?

• Hmm...
If you need to looksmax what do i need to do?

"An other greycel xd xD did you see? I have 2000 post here and i has only 200 XD"

You should stop to judge people only for the number of threads, I'm getting Bimax, with genio and sidewing in 2 weeks, I know what I'm talking about unlike you.

He clearly has downgrowth, in my opinion he has to get Bimax with ccw and recovery the vertically projection with the chin.
Sidewing in the same operation it would be awesome, and after some mouths Rhino and Orbital rims for his poor support.

Orbital implant cope and waste of money? And let me guess, what he should do, filler?
jfl if you think being a PATIENT makes you KNOWLEDGEABLE. that is the lowest IQ shit I've ever heard.

There is no evidence of downgrowth whatsoever, in fact, as I said given his adequate chin height & seemingly good anterior projection, he probably has a relatively flat occlusal plane. This precludes CCW.

• Woah
jfl if you think being a PATIENT makes you KNOWLEDGEABLE. that is the lowest IQ shit I've ever heard.

There is no evidence of downgrowth whatsoever, in fact, as I said given his adequate chin height & seemingly good anterior projection, he probably has a relatively flat occlusal plane. This precludes CCW.

If you think have 2000 post on .me make you knowledgeable, well, this is the lowest Iq actually.

He asked to "ascend", that means get the maximum of his potentially.
So the money doesn't count, if he truly wants to ascend he needs surgery.

However there is no sense to continue to discuss about that if we don't have a CT Scan or just a side photo.

If you think have 2000 post on .me make you knowledgeable, well, this is the lowest Iq actually.
Nothing to do with my posts, I'm involved in the maxfac sphere & academia
He asked to "ascend", that means get the maximum of his potentially.
So the money doesn't count, if he truly wants to ascend he needs surgery.
a side photo.
This is why I brought up your being a greycel, after being involved in the PSL community you'll know that aesthetics aren't just down to brute forcing your way with surgeries. Less is more.
However there is no sense to continue to discuss about that if we don't have a CT Scan or just a side photo.
Yeah, totally agree w this. We're both right given that our respective assumptions are true.

• +1
Reactions: Y2J97