How do i ask a prostitute for sex in gta 5?

Daqirius

Daqirius

Kraken
Lots of hot sexy ones who walk around regent park, Toronto. I want to get one and blow their backs out

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: gigell, Gonthar and Brus Wane
Usually they ask you, just say yes

• Love it
Reactions: Daqirius
You drive your car over to her and it gives you a little text box that tells you how to do it. I think you need to press 'E' on your keyboard. Be warned, you can only find them spawning at night. Don't go try looking for them in the day time.

There are a few websites but from experiences with my friends, a lot of them are scams. You'll want to generally find massage parlors in predominantly Asian communities. If there are no massage parlors, you need to drive to a sketchy place where you live. Once you've spotted a hooker on a street corner, confirm that it's actually a hooker by looking at her clothing. She should be standing on a street corner in very slutty clothes. Alright target spotted, so what now? You walk up to her and just say "How much?" and she will say a figure. You can now choose to walk away if the price is too high. If the price seems fine, ask her "How long?" if the time seems fine, then finally ask "Everything?" and if she says yes, then say "ok" and follow her to the place where you'll be fucking.