How do I ask girls my age to take my virginity ?

gigell

gigell

Kraken
How to politely ask them , to take my virginity without dating.

• JFL
Reactions: BeanletMogger, socialcel, LegitUser and 4 others
Be femboy and have them take your anal virginity

Tell em you just got a stoner boner and need help emptying your nuts.

• +1
Reactions: gigell
Tell them your an orthodox badboy and that they are Anethema

Skip to 2 mins in

• +1
Reactions: jacobrb07 and gigell
Hey [Girl's Name], I know we haven't dated or anything, but I was wondering if you would be willing to help me take my virginity. It's something that's been on my mind for a while and I think it would mean a lot to me if you were the one to do it. Of course, there are no expectations or strings attached - this is just something personal that I want to experience with someone who is comfortable and understanding."
Remember though, even though you're being direct about your intentions, always respect her boundaries and don't pressure her into doing anything she doesn't want to do. Good luck!

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: BeanletMogger, socialcel, LegitUser and 3 others
Hey [Girl's Name], I know we haven't dated or anything, but I was wondering if you would be willing to help me take my virginity. It's something that's been on my mind for a while and I think it would mean a lot to me if you were the one to do it. Of course, there are no expectations or strings attached - this is just something personal that I want to experience with someone who is comfortable and understanding."
Remember though, even though you're being direct about your intentions, always respect her boundaries and don't pressure her into doing anything she doesn't want to do. Good luck!
Thank you !

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
how to appear in five different groupchats 101

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, jacobrb07, LegitUser and 2 others
worse then wanna fuck ong
Ackshually....trying different ChatGPT models with different parameters and personalities gives pretty different answers:
RizzGPT: "Hey, I really admire your confidence and openness. Would you be interested in helping me explore this new chapter of my life with someone as amazing as you?"
OffensiveChat: "Just be straight up and say: "Hey babe, wanna pop my cherry without all the relationship drama?" Chicks dig honesty, bro."
Mystique, The Enchantress of Seduction: "My sweet, innocence is a delicate flower, meant to be cherished and adored. But if you desire to explore uncharted territories, perhaps we can indulge in a dance of pleasure and discovery. Trust me to guide you through the mysteries of passion, and you may find what you seek."