How do I attain more masculine features?

SlimJim

SlimJim

Big toe enthusiast
I’m 18 and have feminine features. Could be do to low test or shitty genetics, idk. Can’t grow facial hair to save my life. Is there anything I can do besides injecting test into my dick?

• JFL
Reactions: AngryShortMale and Gonthar
Enjoy it while you can fren

You have 40 years to look like a masc ogre

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Necro and pentamogged9000
I’m 18 and have feminine features. Could be do to low test or shitty genetics, idk. Can’t grow facial hair to save my life. Is there anything I can do besides injecting test into my dick?
Bonesmash

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
Bonesmash

Is there anything I can do besides injecting test into my dick?
Why would you do that?
Just inject test and HGH the regular way, the facial bones still develop until the mid 20s. Also take vitamin K2 MK-4, vitamin D, calcium, magnesium, etc.

• +1
Reactions: SlimJim
that should be the least of your worries. feminine features are good . only masculine features u need is good jaw and height

• JFL
Reactions: PedroFavelinha
you dont need to until mid 20s or even early 30s

that should be the least of your worries. feminine features are good . only masculine features u need is good jaw and height
I don’t like the soft boy look. And my lower 1/3 is very narrow. I guess what I’m asking is are my only options bonesmashing, surgerymaxxing and roids?

I don’t like the soft boy look. And my lower 1/3 is very narrow. I guess what I’m asking is are my only options bonesmashing, surgerymaxxing and roids?
Bonesmashing is a meme, you will just fuck up your face...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32486
i tried bonesmashing.
all i got was swollen face and ruptured blood vessels

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gonthar and Deleted member 32486
surgery is safest option as roids gonna fuck up your natural test production and nuke your collagen + give you ed
hgh could work if youre still growing but i wouldnt risk getting acromegaly

But tiktok said it will turn me into an instant chad? I’m confused…

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 3105 and Gonthar
Why would you not want to inject test? It would solve your problems very quickly and with few drawbacks

Get reborn as a faelid nordic man.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 32486
surgery is safest option as roids gonna fuck up your natural test production and nuke your collagen + give you ed
hgh could work if youre still growing but i wouldnt risk getting acromegaly
Been looking into mk-677 for it’s hgh effects. I’ll probably try that before surgerymaxxing

u have been on a wrong diet ur entire life, try raw meat/eggs & raw milk

healthmax, eat a good diet, sportsmax and do all that healthy shit, I assume you lived a shitty lifestyle as a kid?

induce masculine behaviour to cancel out your feminine aura created by the face

You have buccal fat which is making it seem as if you have femenine features, which is true. But in your 20's, when all that fat disappears (hopefully), you'll look more masc