How do I auramaxx

Mkhzee

Mkhzee

Certified KHHV
I wouldn't consider myself sub5 in my own country, I see atleast one or 2 dozen locals that look 2x-3x worse than myself, yet they still have decent energy around them and also seem to have friends, but I'm looked at like an intruder in my own country, whenever I go out it feels like everyone is looking at me with disgust as if they can sense my inceldom and see all my wicked threads on this forum, I almost hate going out because of this, the only people that really kind of know me are my local clerks but even then it feels strange why I don't seem to fit at all, I also hate interactions in real life although that never happens, sometimes random oldcels stop me to ask about my life for some reason, is it that bad that I only seem to be noticed by oldcels?, it may be truly over.

• +1
Reactions: fuse and Yuki
Sounds like you have high social anxiety and others can tell.

I revel in the fact that I am perceived as an inhuman, due to my extreme autism and strange demeanor, my vocabulary is also excessive

I am a complete character, you should lean in to your weirdness if you seek aura

Adhering to societal norms is not what increases your energy

Adhering to your own standards is what sets you right, and you seem to be attempting the opposite

(and nofap is essential for building up vibrational energy)

• +1
Reactions: Mkhzee
Sounds like you have high social anxiety and others can tell.

I revel in the fact that I am perceived as an inhuman, due to my extreme autism and strange demeanor, my vocabulary is also excessive

I am a complete character, you should lean in to your weirdness if you seek aura

Adhering to societal norms is not what increases your energy

Adhering to your own standards is what sets you right, and you seem to be attempting the opposite

(and nofap is essential for building up vibrational energy)
Agree except the last part, nofap is entirely cope and if anything I'd feel more sexually frustrated if I go on it, also yeah I hate speaking to people in person especially girls, it just feels bizarre to me and I can't explain why, I don't get nervous i just hate the moment itself, must extrovertmaxx.

• +1
Reactions: fuse
Sounds like autism ngl, same with me

• +1
Reactions: fuse and Mkhzee
Lean, low hairline, hollow cheeks

• Love it
Reactions: Yuki
Agree except the last part, nofap is entirely cope and if anything I'd feel more sexually frustrated if I go on it, also yeah I hate speaking to people in person especially girls, it just feels bizarre to me and I can't explain why, I don't get nervous i just hate the moment itself, must extrovertmaxx.
I sound like a white girl but send ur birthday in dms for a personality reading and I'll tell you why you're nervous

• JFL
Reactions: HighTierSubhuman
Glad someone relates, I don't think I have autism though, I don't have that specific face shape that the average autist has
Post it, I wanna see if it lines up with me, sounds like a meme though

• +1
Reactions: fuse
Finally a fellow retainer on this shit site. What day u on?
Only like a week or two rn

I was on a month before and slipped when I was quiting weed and nic

(dopaminergic monkey needs his fun chemicals 🤣)

But this time I'm not even horny, it's way easier... but my dick feels way smaller

Like I hit the gym and had to peel it off my balls to take a piss

Man this didn't happen before! 🤣

• +1
Reactions: Hulk Hogan
Only like a week or two rn

I was on a month before and slipped when I was quiting weed and nic

(dopaminergic monkey needs his fun chemicals 🤣)

But this time I'm not even horny, it's way easier... but my dick feels way smaller

Like I hit the gym and had to peel it off my balls to take a piss

Man this didn't happen before! 🤣
Mine looks bigger actually the longer I retain, feels very sensitive too.

I have noticed once I go past day 45-50 ish. That’s when I feel extra amazing. Energy high, low social anxiety, more social etc…

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Mine looks bigger actually the longer I retain, feels very sensitive too.

I have noticed once I go past day 45-50 ish. That’s when I feel extra amazing. Energy high, low social anxiety, more social etc…
Never been there

I honestly think it will be easy this time I really look down on myself when I stroke now I acknowledge how dumb it is

But I'm really not tempted, which is different

• +1
Reactions: Hulk Hogan
Never been there

I honestly think it will be easy this time I really look down on myself when I stroke now I acknowledge how dumb it is

But I'm really not tempted, which is different
I relapsed recently on day 46. Was fucking mad, but life goes on. My highest streak was about 150 something days. Yrs ago.

Gonna try to 90 days this time. And then fuck the shit out of some jb.

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
I wouldn't consider myself sub5 in my own country, I see atleast one or 2 dozen locals that look 2x-3x worse than myself, yet they still have decent energy around them and also seem to have friends, but I'm looked at like an intruder in my own country, whenever I go out it feels like everyone is looking at me with disgust as if they can sense my inceldom and see all my wicked threads on this forum, I almost hate going out because of this, the only people that really kind of know me are my local clerks but even then it feels strange why I don't seem to fit at all, I also hate interactions in real life although that never happens, sometimes random oldcels stop me to ask about my life for some reason, is it that bad that I only seem to be noticed by oldcels?, it may be truly over.
Pm ur face and ill help usually just be confident and dripmax theory