How do I avoid becoming a betabux?

U

UglyShortGuy

Banned
I’m 24 and have only been in three relationships, I want to marry a girl but I’m scared she’ll just use me for betabuxx and never really loved me in the first place. If she has a high body count and makes less than 80k salary I’m not marrying that bitch tbh ngl.

be chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
I’m 24 and have only been in three relationships, I want to marry a girl but I’m scared she’ll just use me for betabuxx and never really loved me in the first place. If she has a high body count and makes less than 80k salary I’m not marrying that bitch tbh ngl.
Bro are you ur username?

My condelences OP, betabuxx will probably your only option.

If I have to be a betabux then I won’t get married at all

I’ll just live alone tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9274
If I have to be a betabux then I won’t get married at all

I’ll just live alone tbh
Nothing wrong with that, but the thing is. How long will that last. You will get the urge to be with someone unless you have the mentallity to do so.

Nothing wrong with that, but the thing is. How long will that last. You will get the urge to be with someone unless you have the mentallity to do so.

Idk man I might just kill myself if I can’t find a girl who actually loves me for who I am.

Idk man I might just kill myself if I can’t find a girl who actually loves me for who I am.
Bro dont kill yourself. There are a lot more things to do in this world then just girls. Fucking stop the cope.