How do I avoid socializing with people in public and just in general?

T50gandycel

T50gandycel

Iron
I hate socializing with people including family and my so called "friends" every time I talk to people they mock me and I become the butt of jokes even subhumans mock me in groups I try my best avoid talking to people when someone approaches me I ignore them and give them one word answers including my classmates one of them try talking to me and assumes I'm his friend when I'm not talking to Normies gets boring after a while .

I try and hide in social events and stay home as much as possible every time in socialize I go full autist and zone out I'm alwsys getting made fun of by people Even as of today are there any ways I can completely avoid going outside and talking to people?

• +1
Reactions: lunin7 and incel194012940
Just don't go to places where you're the person with the lowest SMV there. If you go to a party, family gathering, social event, hang out with friends, etc., simply look around and compare your looks/status/money with the others. If you're the person with the lowest levels of these stats, then you shouldn't be there, it's inevitable you're gonna get mocked or treated condescendingly...
BTW, looks also includes your height, frame, muscles, etc. - I mean you could have an ugly face and be a broke loser, but if you're the tallest and most buff guy in a room, and look like you could easily kill anyone else with your bare hands, you're gonna be treated with respect.
If you're short and scrawny - it's pretty much over, especially if you aren't rich or somehow famous.

• +1
Reactions: icetraebald