How do I avoid the beard shadow?

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Tryna improove.
I’ve been shaving my “beard” and i’ve been noticing that after I shave it a shadow remains, it’s pretty ugly and it makes me look old.

How do I avoid this?

• +1
Reactions: ryuken and NZb6Air
impossible unless you do Laser hair removal or even better electrolysis.

(btw, expensive and painful but its the only way to get rid of a beard shadow)

• +1
Reactions: ryuken, PseudoMaxxer and NZb6Air
It's GGs once you get a beard shadow, you either laser that shit off, or remain an oldcel

• +1
Reactions: Debetro and PseudoMaxxer
I’ve been shaving my “beard” and i’ve been noticing that after I shave it a shadow remains, it’s pretty ugly and it makes me look old.

How do I avoid this?
im prty sure its caused by a dense amount of hair strands left by shaving.
laser, waxing, etc all that gay bullshit shoild work.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and ryuken
gay

there has to be some way i’m just 20
It's unfortunate, there's no other practical way. My beard is coming faster and faster at 17 (started at 15), luckily my beard isn't black, but at like 20 i'll maybe need laser too

Waxing but I would damage hair follicles and would take u a long time to grow back facial hair or u might not even grow them

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
im prty sure its caused by a dense amount of hair strands left by shaving.
laser, waxing, etc all that gay bullshit shoild work.
It's unfortunate, there's no other practical way. My beard is coming faster and faster at 17 (started at 15), luckily my beard isn't black, but at like 20 i'll maybe need laser too
Waxing but I would damage hair follicles and would take u a long time to grow back facial hair or u might not even grow them
exactly, the thing is that I don’t know if someday in the future I will want to grow a beard, I don’t wanna cut my self off that rn

not true lol.
if u ‘damage’ hair follicles how do you think people with lasered off hair grow their hair back stupid piece of shit.

• +1
exactly, the thing is that I don’t know if someday in the future I will want to grow a beard, I don’t wanna cut my self off that rn
That's the dilemma, you can hope that you will grow some new hairs (beard growth usually till mid 20s or even later). Or you remove a strategic amount

• +1
Wax I guess? There have been numerous threads about this in the past from amnesia, astatine etc. Hairy genes are a curse.

• +1