how do I balance out my neck muscles

yeeyeeslayer

yeeyeeslayer

From bufleks gfs room
you guys know how uneven mewing and tounge posture is caused by an imbalance in your neck muscles (well if you didn’t already know now u do lol).

Does anyone know how I can make the muscles of my the side of my neck neck which is less developed just as developed as the other side?

Thanks niggas u mean the world to me

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
can i see a pic? this is scaring me, 'uneven mewing'?? didnt even know that was a thing. def have unbalanced muscles too, my face has no symmatry. post all the info and pics

can i see a pic? this is scaring me, 'uneven mewing'?? didnt even know that was a thing. def have unbalanced muscles too, my face has no symmatry. post all the info and pics
I can’t post pics here publicly but I might do if u come pm.

you guys know how uneven mewing and tounge posture is caused by an imbalance in your neck muscles (well if you didn’t already know now u do lol).

Does anyone know how I can make the muscles of my the side of my neck neck which is less developed just as developed as the other side?

first identify what daily habit made one of side of your neck muscle more developed than the other and change/stop it.
then simply train the other side
some side neck curls would be efficent i guess

damn i always wondered why the right side of my neck hurted when i did mewing, so i guess its bc of this

that means all the mewing i did didn't do shit bc it was uneven cause of my neck muscle imbalance?

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Sucking allot of bbc

first identify what daily habit made one of side of your neck muscle more developed than the other and change/stop it.
then simply train the other side
View attachment 2195691 some side neck curls would be efficent i guess
what could be some of the habits causing the issue?

what could be some of the habits causing the issue?
  1. Unbalanced strength training or weightlifting routine
  2. Prolonged use of a single-sided headset or headphones
  3. Holding the phone between the shoulder and ear during calls
  4. Carrying heavy objects with one hand or arm
  5. Poor ergonomics at workstations, such as improper chair or desk height
  6. Inadequate neck support during sleep, such as using an unsupportive pillow
  7. Injuries or trauma to the neck muscles
  8. Medical conditions affecting the neck muscles, such as torticollis or muscular dystrophy
  9. Lack of stretching and flexibility exercises for the neck muscles
  10. Overcompensating with one side of the neck due to pain or injury on the other side
  11. Bad posture

chatgpt