How do I be low-inhib?

lonelystoner

lonelystoner

Get a mortgage on your face.
Is there anyway you can change you personality? I am a 24 year old dude. I was bullied growing up and really had a lonely childhood. Abuse from parents also. Becuase of my upbringing, I have hoorible anxiety (social and general) and am depressed. Can therapy and medication help me? People say I am average looking here, (got called handsome and hot from a few women), but I am very high inhib and cant even talk to people without overthinking. Can anyone help?

Is there anyway you can change you personality? I am a 24 year old dude. I was bullied growing up and really had a lonely childhood. Abuse from parents also. Becuase of my upbringing, I have hoorible anxiety (social and general) and am depressed. Can therapy and medication help me? People say I am average looking here, (got called handsome and hot from a few women), but I am very high inhib and cant even talk to people without overthinking. Can anyone help?
Find people to smoke weed with, smoke the weed, and also force yourself to so things you feel uncomfortable doing but you know will help you long run, like going out alone and doing stuff or talking to people you don't know

Find people to smoke weed with, smoke the weed, and also force yourself to so things you feel uncomfortable doing but you know will help you long run, like going out alone and doing stuff or talking to people you don't know

Smoking weed gives me MASSIVE panic attacks and paranoia.

Smoking weed is not advisable for someone with anxiety issues. Learned that the hard way.

No one cares too much about you unless you’re famous plus people will forget something soon after you say it so say whatever you want

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
You need to relieve your childhood traumas before you can be low inhib @lonelystoner

No one cares too much about you unless you’re famous plus people will forget something soon after you say it so say whatever you want

This, remember that absolutely noone gives a fuck about you and that you don't matter.

Confidence doesn't come from you knowing that you're hot shit. You're not. You're asking advice from a bunch of aspies on some obscure forum, so its likely everything else you do in life won't matter. But this also applies to everyone else, noone else really matters too.

Once you realize this you'll truly be NT and do whatever the fuck you want

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, Mateusz74, autistic_tendencies and 2 others

Smoking weed is not advisable for someone with anxiety issues. Learned that the hard way.
Dude same here. Weed gives me super anxiety and usually I over think and panic and then have a panic attack. I love alcohol and pills that make me think less
You need to relieve your childhood traumas before you can be low inhib @lonelystoner
That’s what I need to do. Therapy will help you think?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Anubis

Honestly it kinda did that to me too I almost had a heart attack while I was high just from someone opening the door

You just need to understand that people don't actually give a fuck about you, you're just more fish in the ocean. Also if you fuck up, people will forget it. Do you judge a person because of doing one cringey thing? i doubt it. And even if you did, you'd forget afterwards. Just stop caring about what happens around you, and about what people may or may not think.

Truly accepting the blackpill worked for me.

Humans determine their opinion on you based on your attractiveness, which you have very little control over.