How do I be more consistent

eskesir

eskesir

Bronze
The only thing I've ever been consistent with in my life was the gym for a few months then I got injured and got inconsistent again how do I become more consistent with anything:feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Shit nibba who knows innit if ur ass is demotivated u finna throw in the towel type shit

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk
i gave an answer about consistency a few days back hit up my posts and look it up will help u

• +1
Reactions: eskesir
Nibba just increase ur discipline

schedule a time when you're going to do the thing you're wanting to do and stay consistentwith it. don't come up with any excuses or a reason why you don't wanna do it, after 2 weeks or so, it'll feel natural to keep going and it shouldn't be a problem. you can't really tell someone how to be consistent if they want something bad enough they'll stay consistent.

• +1
schedule a time when you're going to do the thing you're wanting to do and stay consistentwith it. don't come up with any excuses or a reason why you don't wanna do it, after 2 weeks or so, it'll feel natural to keep going and it shouldn't be a problem. you can't really tell someone how to be consistent if they want something bad enough they'll stay consistent.
Thank you MrBeastSigma

• +1
Reactions: MrBeastSigma
Go on 30km runs at 3 am and listen to david goggins whos gonna cry the boats and the logs stay hard btw
You forgot to mention eating glass and not sleeping for a month straight to get out of your comfort zone and for the delayed gratification so you become adonis

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
You need to take cocaine or some other dopaminergic drug because your reward system is shit. Literally, if you lived 20,000 years ago, you would have died long ago due to your degraded subhuman nervous system. Cocaine rebuilds neural connections and helps with dopaminergic regulation.

The only thing I've ever been consistent with in my life was the gym for a few months then I got injured and got inconsistent again how do I become more consistent with anything:feelswah:
Find an important reason you need to be jacked and constantly repeat it to yourself.

“He who has a ‘why’ for which to live can bear with almost any ‘how’."​

• +1
You need to take cocaine or some other dopaminergic drug because your reward system is shit. Literally, if you lived 20,000 years ago, you would have died long ago due to your degraded subhuman nervous system. Cocaine rebuilds neural connections and helps with dopaminergic regulation.
Agree with u so much but like I need a realistic way to get fixed I'm 17 btw