how do i be unnatty and not get fucked over

StuffedFrog

StuffedFrog

Kraken
@Lev Peshkov
tagging you

Use SARMs first and assess your response. You might not even need to roid if all you're aiming for is a lean aesthetic physique. Obviously if you want to be a mogger you will need to take anavar/tren + T + AI + dut.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOverCel and Alexanderr
Use SARMs first and assess your response. You might not even need to roid if all you're aiming for is a lean aesthetic physique. Obviously if you want to be a mogger you will need to take anavar/tren + T + AI + dut.
can i keep my gains if i go off sarms
will my body be fucked over using sarms

Most people recover fine from a few SARM cycles. Some people are unlucky and never get up to their initial t levels after coming off any hormonal PED.

Yes you can keep gains off any roids as long as you did not exceed your genetic potential or permanently fuck up your natural testosterone (actually, if you are far enough from your genetic potential you can fuck up your hormones and still keep your gains). You will lose the intramuscular water retention that comes from the PEDs though and some people confuse this for losing gains.

Since the average sarm user uses sarms to go from from like 14 to 15 inch arms in a couple motnhs then yes they can obviously keep it all because they are no where near their genetic limit

Yes you can keep gains off any roids as long as you did not exceed your genetic potential or permanently fuck up your natural testosterone (actually, if you are far enough from your genetic potential you can fuck up your hormones and still keep your gains). You will lose the intramuscular water retention that comes from the PEDs though and some people confuse this for losing gains.

Since the average sarm user uses sarms to go from from like 14 to 15 inch arms in a couple motnhs then yes they can obviously keep it all because they are no where near their genetic limit
how to not fuck up my balls and penis

Do not. It isn't what bodybuilding's about.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and Deleted member 17829
yes

sarms gains are very keepable in terms of size and strength as they don't cause much water retention, are not very suppresive and only affect your body by stimulating solely muscle and bones unlike roids who make you gain strength rapidly due to additional water weight and CNS stimulation

plus you can use mk 677 as a bridge between cycles as its effective in preserving muscle and preventing from fat accumulation

I would just do 2 months sarms cycle of S-23/RAD-140 moderate doses and then 1 month of some mild PCT + mk 677 and then repeat. Thus you won't be shut down and be lean and muscluar year-round

LEGIT sarms such as s-23 and rad-140 are safe for the liver and lipids and their only side is slight T suppresion which bounces back rapidly after ceasation so one can actually take them year-round without any health concerns if they pin HCG

Last edited:
yes

sarms gains are very keepable in terms of size and strength as they don't cause much water retention, are not very suppresive and only affect your body by stimulating solely muscle and bones unlike roids who make you gain strength rapidly due to additional water weight and CNS stimulation

plus you can use mk 677 as a bridge between cycles as its effective in preserving muscle and preventing from fat accumulation

I would just do 2 months sarms cycle of S-23/RAD-140 moderate doses and then 1 month of some mild PCT + mk 677 and then repeat. Thus you won't be shut down and be lean and muscluar year-round
what would you do as pcp is it really ok just to use rad 140 and mk677 on a cycle

what would you do as pcp is it really ok just to use rad 140 and mk677 on a cycle
I would use rad-140 10 mg only cycle and a pct of mk 677 20 mg 3 times a week (mo, we, fr)
personally I am against SERMs such as clomid or enclo and here in Russia we have other drugs that work well have less sides but if you don't have any bad adverse effects from them 2 weeks of clomid 25 mg EOD is more than enough for a pct even after a heavy sarm cycle