How do I become less acoustic 6’3 MTN can’t slay

treezy456

treezy456

Bronze
Im a 190cm white Mid MTN with decent frame and gymmaxed. Why the fuck cant I slay? I think its got to be me being autistic since there are plenty ltn’s slaying. Like what the fuck? Do I snapchatmaxx ? Instamaxx?? How do I fix this autism cause I see people I mog slaying?

Im softmaxxing rn to ascend to HTN maybe chadlite if possible. But I still dont think I will slay even as High HTN.

Sounds like ur ltn coping

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, 6PSLcel, try2beme and 2 others
Im a 190cm white Mid MTN with decent frame and gymmaxed. Why the fuck cant I slay? I think its got to be me being autistic since there are plenty ltn’s slaying. Like what the fuck? Do I snapchatmaxx ? Instamaxx?? How do I fix this autism cause I see people I mog slaying?

Im softmaxxing rn to ascend to HTN maybe chadlite if possible. But I still dont think I will slay even as High HTN.
Same lmao

• +1
Reactions: treezy456
Sounds like ur ltn coping
I dont wanna post my face on here but you need to trust me. Sometimes I even went on omegle and got high ratings from many chicks but irl I dont get shit

I dont wanna post my face on here but you need to trust me. Sometimes I even went on omegle and got high ratings from many chicks but irl I dont get shit
No ioi's ?

• +1
6’3 mtn can easily reach htn smv. You aint gonna be khhv with that smv

• +1
Do you get stared at irl in public
Sometimes I do. When I was younger and lean like 7% bodyfat and 183cms back then I used to get approached by females

What is ioi?
A schizohrenic delusion dude, u either get girls or not

Stop letting niggas gaslight u. Muh she looked at me thats what people with eyeballs do

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223, copingvolcel, sickdawgie and 1 other person
How is that smv going to help me slay!
By attracting attention and girls approaching or signalling eg on social media liking your pics. Fuck this eyeballs eye contact stuff with strangers youll never speak to. Idgaf if any women looks at me ull never know until u ask why

• +1
Reactions: copingvolcel, NZb6Air and treezy456
By attracting attention and girls approaching or signalling eg on social media liking your pics. Fuck this eyeballs eye contact stuff with strangers youll never speak to
How do I snapchatmaxx and instamaxx. I think im a good looking dude but not too social

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
You're not gymmaxxed, you might be a bit muscular but you're not gymmaxxed.

In this day and age, getting laid is as easy as getting muscular, showing off your muscles in pictures in natural areas like the lake or beach, adding a group pic with friends who are less attractive than you, and then watch the like counter on tinder go from 0 to 100+ over the course of a few days.

You get stared at because you're tall, not because women find you sexy or fuckable. If you want to know if you're fuckable, take pics that look natural in the way I described (not bathroom selfies), then make a verified profile with 4-6 pics of yourself. Then see how many likes you get.

A chad would get a match on nearly every swipe right, a high tier normie would get enough matches to get dates on a regular basis, a mid tier normie maybe one date per month, and everyone below that would get nothing, except if you count the obese women, gay men and trans people.

I started my looksmaxxing journey as low tier normie, got to mid tier normie, now I'm aiming for high tier normie or Chad, which will require an extreme amount of gymmaxxing. And again, as I said, dating apps are the best way to know if you're sexy or not because no amount of compliments from your family is going to change anything if you can't get likes on dating apps.

• +1
Reactions: treezy456 and try2beme
How do I snapchatmaxx and instamaxx. I think im a good looking dude but not too social
Make sure ur appealmaxxed and good posts/feed even if its highlights
Follow many from ur school uni
Create mutuals

There will be unlimited mutuals chains where ull keep finding sugegsted accounts with mutuals followers. Unfollow them if they dont follow bk within a day or two

• +1

In this day and age, getting laid is as easy as getting muscular, showing off your muscles in pictures in natural areas like the lake or beach, adding a group pic with friends who are less attractive than you, and then watch the like counter on tinder go from 0 to 100+ over the course of a few days.

You get stared at because you're tall, not because women find you sexy or fuckable. If you want to know if you're fuckable, take pics that look natural in the way I described (not bathroom selfies), then make a verified profile with 4-6 pics of yourself. Then see how many likes you get.

A chad would get a match on nearly every swipe right, a high tier normie would get enough matches to get dates on a regular basis, a mid tier normie maybe one date per month, and everyone below that would get nothing, except if you count the obese women, gay men and trans people.

I started my looksmaxxing journey as low tier normie, got to mid tier normie, now I'm aiming for high tier normie or Chad, which will require an extreme amount of gymmaxxing. And again, as I said, dating apps are the best way to know if you're sexy or not because no amount of compliments from your family is going to change anything if you can't get likes on dating apps.
I am 190lbs 14% bodyfat at 6’3 I have a good frame and aesthetic physique Im not alex eubank but I look like some gymrat after 10months of gym

Same lmao

both 5'6 ltns

• +1

Also Im still in highschool like how am I supposed to use tinder

both 5'6 ltns

Shhhhhh

• JFL
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta

Shhhhhh
bro that aint no HTN

By attracting attention and girls approaching or signalling eg on social media liking your pics. Fuck this eyeballs eye contact stuff with strangers youll never speak to. Idgaf if any women looks at me ull never know until u ask why
Yeah like at one point I posted workout videos on youtube, and I got comments from a black girl who was maybe MTB who told me I look really attractive. Another time on Reddit on a bdsm subreddit. Both times they were not from my area, the one from Reddit was from Florida.

Also, back in 2020, I thought this one girl was really into me because she was constantly staring but later on I realized I was using way too much hair gel and maybe that's why. One thing I do know is during that same semester (before the pandemic hit), I had a girl in another class stare at me as I walked in the room so I went up to her introduced myself and she wasn't interested at all. A lot of the time, those girls, they imagine a fantasy when they see a tall guy, but when he starts talking, they realize it wasn't what they had imagined. And I'm a very extraverted guy, like I know guys who are very shy so it's not my personality that was the issue.

Men of my height are only 1% of the population in my country so that's the main reason I get stared at, it doesn't mean women want to have sex with me. If all the so called IOIs meant anything, I would get way more matches on dating apps, that's what I never understood like 4 years ago, which is what brought me to this site at the time.

• +1

Shhhhhh
If this guy is HTN then im HTN as well.

I am 190lbs 14% bodyfat at 6’3 I have a good frame and aesthetic physique Im not alex eubank but I look like some gymrat after 10months of gym
Show pics of your physique

• +1
Show pics of your physique
I have great genetics for bodybuilding and aesthetics trust me. I have great biceps insertions symmetrical abs wide clavicles and small waist and big shoulders

Also I mog 98% of people who I meet when it comes to physique
If you was top 2% you wouldn’t be asking urself why you can’t pull sorry to break it to u

• +1
Reactions: copingvolcel
If you’re as good looking as you say I implore you to just go on dating sites and put your location to local. It’ll be ez to slay that way. But abt the autistic thing I need an example. Some ppl here say they’re autistic but they just have social anxiety and that’s not the same thing at all

• +1
Reactions: copingvolcel and treezy456
If you’re as good looking as you say I implore you to just go on dating sites and put your location to local. It’ll be ez to slay that way. But abt the autistic thing I need an example. Some ppl here say they’re autistic but they just have social anxiety and that’s not the same thing at all
Im still on highschool ? How am I supposed to go on dating apps? Thats social suicide? I cant even get with nobody from my school. And the only females that are interested is ltns or sub5.

• +1
Reactions: mob477
Im still on highschool ? How am I supposed to go on dating apps? Thats social suicide? I cant even get with nobody from my school. And the only females that are interested is ltns or sub5.
It’s 2024 there’s dating apps for teenagers now, Use wizz or literally anything else like it and take pics that show your strengths (in ur case ur gymmaxxed physique).

And ik this isnt popular idea. But you should still talk to the girls who are interested in you even if u don’t like em. U build better social skills and become more NT that way. All chads have rosters they can talk to who they won’t date

• +1

It’s 2024 there’s dating apps for teenagers now, Use wizz or literally anything else like it and take pics that show your strengths (in ur case ur gymmaxxed physique).

And ik this is a non popular idea. But you should still talk to the girls who are interested in you even if u don’t like em. U build better social skills and become more NT that way. All chads have rosters they can talk to who they won’t date
I can’t go on dating apps. I cant tell you why because its complicated. I wanna slay in school but I fucking can’t and I say I mog so many ltns who slay

And ik this isnt popular idea. But you should still talk to the girls who are interested in you even if u don’t like em. U build better social skills and become more NT that way. All chads have rosters they can talk to who they won’t date
I think it might be social anxiety idk

Try to suck yourself off

I have great genetics for bodybuilding and aesthetics trust me. I have great biceps insertions symmetrical abs wide clavicles and small waist and big shoulders
Post a physique pic with your face cropped out, that's what I do, see here:

3c78d4170a3c4cd1880704fef3fbca69 610xh
Physique