How do I become less sensitive?

D

Deleted member 5180

Kraken
What should I do to be less of a sensitive pussy?

Just lowinhibmaxx

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5180
Being sensitive is a high quality non primitive trait.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ILoveFortnite2011 and Deleted member 5180
hard experiences in life molds sensitive pussies into real men

• +1
it comes with successfully bantering with other men, and adopting a stoic mindset

your dad should have taught you to respect yourself, but you’re “changcel” so i’m guessing he was slaving away at Samsung.

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII, Justttt, stuckneworleans and 1 other person
What should I do to be less of a sensitive pussy?
watch best gore or something like that until you no longer feel empathy or disgust

• +1
You have to murder cute kittens.

• Woah
hard experiences in life molds sensitive pussies into real men
It's done the opposite to me. I mean it depends, for some things I'm cold but for others I'm madly emotional.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3526
Try to harm others whenever you can

Inject T.

• +1
Reactions: AlexHeally
Just lowinhibmaxx

The only solid advice tbh. I was too sensitive and had mental ilness, actually still i am.

After i lowinhibmaxxed in mind and action, thanks to gymaxx and approachmaxx and stoacismaxx girls and my mom started to call me that i am heartless and selfish.

Gf call me middle of the night and i was just like idc.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
The only solid advice tbh. I was too sensitive and had mental ilness, actually still i am.

After i lowinhibmaxxed in mind and action, thanks to gymaxx and approachmaxx and stoacismaxx girls and my mom started to call me that i am heartless and selfish.

Gf call me middle of the night and i was just like idc.
Yeah, becoming low inhib is the first step in the looksmaxx journey imo. Being low inhib is the first key to unlocking certain pathways

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5180 and stuckneworleans
Put yourself in all sorts of embarrassing situations...
Hypnotica explained in an interview how he got rid of his shyness:
So, I basically went out downtown with a friend of mine, wore a dildo on my head. I wore a little skirt, walked around, and we basically were yelling out on the streets, “Hey, blowjobs, 10 bucks!”. I kept on putting myself in situations like that to the point where I didn’t care. It’s a very weird transition when you put yourself into that. At first, you feel the self-consciousness. Then all of a sudden you feel that your consciousness expands a little bit, and then you start to loosen up. You start to have fun, and then you start to see other people and you focus on them and how they react to you.
I went to nudist colonies, because I had a fear of being naked. I went to nudist colonies, and ended up playing basketball there, did karaoke there. I put myself in the situations that I felt most uncomfortable with, so I could basically break out of that.
A lot of people won’t do that. My prescription is do whatever it takes. If you feel uncomfortable, then you know what it does and work against it, or work with it, or find something that you’re going to put yourself in a situation that blows that out of the water.