how do i become more attractive?

G

Gevol

Iron
IMG 3455

(im new) how do i make myself more atractive?, i see my face is bloated, my face is aymetrical, my lips and jaw mostly. and my eye area is weak, does anyone have any non surgical recomendations?

Last edited:
i am trying to imagine a cartoon character that looks just like you

• JFL
Reactions: eternal5183
dude is about to experience curlyheadjames treatment

• JFL
Reactions: eternal5183 and Zeta
are you sure its needed? my hair is kinda fluffy and curly, isnt that what the spray is for?
i was just jk man , id suggest you thicken your eyebrows/lashes and dye them black along with your hair , train your neck and get a tan

weak zygos
i know there are some sick people here, i just geniuently want to appear more attractive
bonesmash your orbitals its all good except your eye area. otherwise you can fraud by growing your hair out, covering your eyes w it. plus take care of your eyebrows they matter much more than you might think

weak zygos

bonesmash your orbitals its all good except your eye area. otherwise you can fraud by growing your hair out, covering your eyes w it. plus take care of your eyebrows they matter much more than you might think
does bonesmashing actually work? how do i take care of my eyebrows?

thanks, how would you reccomend i thicken my eyebrows?
castor oil , minoxidil , rosemary oil . bro you are new i suggest you go to best of the best threads and read whatever caught your attention

take a look at the mirror and observe your flaws and what would you like to change , works everytime
basically everything except my hair i see my upper lip dont match the lower lip, but im not sure if thats a bad thing, i see my jaw is assymetrical too, and idk about my nose

basically everything except my hair i see my upper lip dont match the lower lip, but im not sure if thats a bad thing, i see my jaw is assymetrical too, and idk about my nose
they shouldnt be matched together , your nose is fine dw about it , how old are you ?

read everything best of the best and then leave. ur cute but looksmaxxers here will say ur bad looking because of psl bs.