How do I become much stronger than I currently am?

wastedspermcel

wastedspermcel

Rope if no jb gf by 2025, hgh script next:(
Not really to do with looksmaxxing, but being physically powerful and dominant is necessary to gaining respect. I find myself to be below average strength, and I'm willing to take any shortcuts (which are feasible and realistic) possible to get to that high point of strength. I could gymcel for years and have slight strength gains, but what would be the point of that?:feelshah:

Appreciate any answers:feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: grungymallard97, MA_ascender and Jonas2k7
low reps high weight. but just wrestle and give brazilian footjobs. its way more rewarding.

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel and boss8055
pin test not hgh

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel
Focus on a few exercises you want to improve your strength on (bench press, lat raises, lat pulldowns,...) and put more weight on everytime you go to the gym

If you can't progress like this, do a ligandrol cycle or microdose mk677 for better regeneration

• +1
Not really to do with looksmaxxing, but being physically powerful and dominant is necessary to gaining respect. I find myself to be below average strength, and I'm willing to take any shortcuts (which are feasible and realistic) possible to get to that high point of strength. I could gymcel for years and have slight strength gains, but what would be the point of that?:feelshah:

Testosterone, testosterone is everything, what you can do is join boxing, make sure you got 0 deficiencies in diet, and have perfect sleep, when boxing you should try to have as much competition as possible and try to be high status and protect your status, boxing is gonna be your stimulus for testosterone

• +1
Pin test with low reps (6-10 but I’d say 8 is the sweetspot) and high weight (whatever weight you can do 8 reps to failure)

• +1
Testosterone, testosterone is everything, what you can do is join boxing, make sure you got 0 deficiencies in diet, and have perfect sleep, when boxing you should try to have as much competition as possible and try to be high status and protect your status, boxing is gonna be your stimulus for testosterone
I need to grow longer, thicker bones. I'm afraid it might be too late to make significant difference at my stage in development

Pin test with low reps (6-10 but I’d say 8 is the sweetspot) and high weight (whatever weight you can do 8 reps to failure)
Right now I'm injecting hgh for height growth, I'll hold off on roids until I do at least 6 months of hgh with results.

Focus on a few exercises you want to improve your strength on (bench press, lat raises, lat pulldowns,...) and put more weight on everytime you go to the gym

If you can't progress like this, do a ligandrol cycle or microdose mk677 for better regeneration
Won't the gym hinder my height growth progress?

• +1
Reactions: Jonas2k7
I need to grow longer, thicker bones. I'm afraid it might be too late to make significant difference at my stage in development
Well best bet is doing all the things i mentioned and maybe using roids too, my friend does gym+boxing is fucking huge with super thick bones, got very high levels of testosterone tho doubt you can reach his level in time, if ever

• +1
I don't think so

But could be, after I started going to the gym I didn't grow / only slightly grew
I mean, if you think about it logically, the gym requires your body to use its gh/igf1 to recover muscle tissue instead of bone growth. Not scientifically proven but it's make sense

• +1
Reactions: Jonas2k7
If you dont eat enough nutrients
Fuark I need to make some 3k cal meal plan. Dirty bulk, high protein and high glycemic. My goal is to be a tall high T ogre so I can hurt niggas, I have no chance of being a prettyboy anyway.
Well best bet is doing all the things i mentioned and maybe using roids too, my friend does gym+boxing is fucking huge with super thick bones, got very high levels of testosterone tho doubt you can reach his level in time, if ever
I'll do roids 6+ months into heightmaxxing if I see 3 inches of growth (would be amazing). After I'd continue to use hgh + peptides but introduce a test base. I'm clueless on roidmaxxing though and I know it requires more bloodwork etc

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
I mean, if you think about it logically, the gym requires your body to use its gh/igf1 to recover muscle tissue instead of bone growth. Not scientifically proven but it's make sense
You're right bro, but the body is a bit more complex

If we look at malnourished children/teenagers, they most of the time get their growth spurts later in life once they get more nutrients

I think height is mostly genetics at this point

• +1
Fuark I need to make some 3k cal meal plan. Dirty bulk, high protein and high glycemic. My goal is to be a tall high T ogre so I can hurt niggas, I have no chance of being a prettyboy anyway.

I'll do roids 6+ months into heightmaxxing if I see 3 inches of growth (would be amazing). After I'd continue to use hgh + peptides but introduce a test base. I'm clueless on roidmaxxing though and I know it requires more bloodwork etc
Reread what i said, you need nutrients first, then calories, download cronometer and make sure you have 0 deficiencies
For height also play basketball or something similar

You're right bro, but the body is a bit more complex

If we look at malnourished children/teenagers, they most of the time get their growth spurts later in life once they get more nutrients

I think height is mostly genetics at this point
I mean you're right. What I'm saying is anecdotal but my father grew late when he was 20 because he was essentially starved as a child. My uncle from my other side of the family grew a few cms in his early 20s as corticosteroids and medication stunted his growth as a teenager

• +1
Reactions: Jonas2k7 and MA_ascender

I did swimming all my life and can bench nearly 3 plates with no gym experience, so swimmaxxing might be the method, it also makes u broader

• Hmm...

theres no reason he wouldnt progress if does it properly