How do I become powerful?

Deleted member 3323

Deleted member 3323

Gone from the site
I want to become powerful in the world to fulfill my goals, how do I do it?

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena
Create a vision of your ideal life and anchor it with a strong "why". Once your mission is defined you can overcome many obstacles and break barriers you never thought possible.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4464, Kmscurry, owlofathena and 1 other person
Create a vision of your ideal life and anchor it with a strong "why". Once your mission is defined you can overcome many obstacles and break barriers you never thought possible.
I don't have a strong why, how do I create one? This mission is important not just for me...

I don't have a strong why, how do I create one? This mission is important not just for me...
Write out in detail every reason why you want to be powerful. This could take hours if you're brutally honest. Look for overarching themes. Amongst those themes you should be able to pinpoint what it is.

As an example when I was starting a business my "why" was freedom and never having to wake up early. Sounds mundane but it drove me to go the extra mile.

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena and Deleted member 3323
Step 1: Looksmax
Looksmax
Step 3: Looksmax
Step 4: Looksmax
Step 5: Looksmax

Write out in detail every reason why you want to be powerful. This could take hours if you're brutally honest. Look for overarching themes. Amongst those themes you should be able to pinpoint what it is.

As an example when I was starting a business my "why" was freedom and never having to wake up early. Sounds mundane but it drove me to go the extra mile.

I will try this out.

• +1
Reactions: Bert7 and owlofathena
Join military start a political party like me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3323

You will be spared in the new world I will create.

• +1
Reactions: Bert7