How do I bellerinmaxx

Deleted member 8583

Deleted member 8583

ice trae
Got a similar mid face to me but foids love him, how do I bellerinmaxx?

Attachments

• E32A08DA-BC1C-406C-B780-2D60AE1EAF4B.jpeg
    E32A08DA-BC1C-406C-B780-2D60AE1EAF4B.jpeg
    90.5 KB · Views: 38
  • Screenshot 2020-09-01 at 01.43.24.png
    Screenshot 2020-09-01 at 01.43.24.png
    809.8 KB · Views: 73
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CasualFapper and PYT
Just be an arsenal soccer player bro

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8583 and goat2x
get jacked and get your nose broken

probably wont work though

post your side profile, you have great potential to looksmax. if you dont wanna post it publicly send me a PM, I never share private pics.

post your side profile, you have great potential to looksmax. if you dont wanna post it publicly send me a PM, I never share private pics.
Ive posted it on here already its fucking awful due to my underbite and nose, u told me to get fillers on my bridge which I am. How do I looksmax apart from bimax and nose filler

Ive posted it on here already its fucking awful due to my underbite and nose, u told me to get fillers on my bridge which I am. How do I looksmax apart from bimax and nose filler

lmao be grateful you have such a fantastic base, your gonna look real good after bimax and augmenting nose bridge, thats like 95% of your looksmaxxing, after that is just subtle improvements. when are you getting it done?

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8583
lmao be grateful you have such a fantastic base, your gonna look real good after bimax and augmenting nose bridge. when are you getting it done?
bimax in about 2 years im on braces soon, and nose bridge filler next month. What else should I do with my base bro

bimax in about 2 years im on braces soon, and nose bridge filler next month. What else should I do with my base bro

damn why so long? you saving up still or braces delay? I didn't realise you needed braces for so long, many users here have had it done quickly without needing braces for so long.

idk what else, I would recommend custom zygo implants but only after bimax, so you know exactly what size and angle you need. before bimax there's nothing you should do except your nose bridge aside from softmaxxes (gym, skin care, teeth whitening etc..)

damn why so long? you saving up still or braces delay? I didn't realise you needed braces for so long, many users here have had it done quickly without needing braces for so long.

idk what else, I would recommend custom zygo implants but only after bimax, so you know exactly what size and angle you need. before bimax there's nothing you should do except your nose bridge aside from softmaxxes (gym, skin care, teeth whitening etc..)
ive got 3mm underbite and yeah braces delay due to covid backlog (im on NHS) and yeah im thinking about zygote Implants but how much do they normally cost

ive got 3mm underbite and yeah braces delay due to covid backlog (im on NHS) and yeah im thinking about zygote Implants but how much do they normally cost

If you go with Eppley or Yaremchuk (I would recommend these 2 because they have BY FAR the most experience with custom zygo implants, so they know how to design them the most naturally and aesthetically), then it will cost around 15k dollars excluding travel and recovery expenses.

Start a part time job if you dont have one, so you can afford the implants right after you recovered from the bimax, then you should be done with surgeries altogether and can move on with your life.

• +1
If you go with Eppley or Yaremchuk (I would recommend these 2 because they have BY FAR the most experience with custom zygo implants, so they know how to design them the most naturally and aesthetically), then it will cost around 15k dollars excluding travel and recovery expenses.

Start a part time job if you dont have one, so you can afford the implants right after you recovered from the bimax, then you should be done with surgeries altogether and can move on with your life.
jfl my uni doesn't let me get a part time job

how do they even know what your doing in your free time lmao
we have to be on campus all the time and we've got lectures then further meetings with professors later in the day, weird UK system so essentially no time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
we have to be on campus all the time and we've got lectures then further meetings with professors later in the day, weird UK system so essentially no time

Find a way to save up 15k within 2 years, its essential.

jfl ill try bro but is there no good implant person in UK?

not that I've ever seen no. And how could they be? Eppley and Yaremchuk have performed likely over 100 zygo implants, no other surgeons come close to this level of experience in terms of how to design an implant and how to place it well.

Its your face for the rest of your life, so dont settle for subpar results because your short on money. Take out a loan if you have to, just make sure your face looks as best as it possibly can, then everything in your life will be easier and happier.

• +1
not that I've ever seen no. And how could they be? Eppley and Yaremchuk have performed likely over 100 zygo implants, no other surgeons come close to this level of experience in terms of how to design an implant and how to place it well.

Its your face for the rest of your life, so dont settle for subpar results because your short on money. Take out a loan if you have to, just make sure your face looks as best as it possibly can, then everything in your life will be easier and happier.
true I can probably save 7-8k then get rest from parents tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
true I can probably save 7-8k then get rest from parents tbh

Save it, sacrifice whatever must be sacrificed. And then if your still short somehow, take a loan or sell some expensive shit you can, anything to get the best possible zygo surgery, you will be so grateful that you did it afterwards, have discipline.