how do I break up with my girlfriend?

Lorsss

Lorsss

mod. Username: Lorsss
Staff
5 months ago i was an incel when I managed to flirt with a girl at a party. then I started a relationship with her in order to lose virginity. she is average looking (slightly bloated face) but chubby (maybe 30% bodyfat). her fat is manly accumulated in the belly and legs.
I did everything to make her lose fat, but I haven't seen significant changes in her body even if she claims she has lost 9 kg.
now I'd like to leave her and try to hit on a better looking girl, but I'm afraid all girls in my social circle will think I'm a bastard who breaks girls' heart and will reject me.

why are you asking a bunch of incels and aspies for relationship advice

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: The Dude Abides, Deleted member 616, Insomniac and 1 other person
Nice brag fgt.getting the acid u wait right there.

• +1
Reactions: IceCutter, Deleted member 245, androidcel and 1 other person
5 months ago i was an incel when I managed to flirt with a girl at a party. then I started a relationship with her in order to lose virginity. she is average looking (slightly bloated face) but chubby (maybe 30% bodyfat). her fat is manly accumulated in the belly and legs.
I did everything to make her lose fat, but I haven't seen significant changes in her body even if she claims she has lost 9 kg.
now I'd like to leave her and try to hit on a better looking girl, but I'm afraid all girls in my social circle will think I'm a bastard who breaks girls' heart and will reject me.
Let her fuck a chad and it's all downhill from there. Thank me later, buddy.

Tell her it is over.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, Absi, Deleted member 656 and 3 others
Just break up, its not hard... just blatantly cheat or some shit... tell ur you seeing someone else... so many things u can say... how can you not come up with that by ur self? are u schtupid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Lorsss
stop having sex with her, say you are not aroused, she will lose weight or leave you
cant do it, then live with a landwhale for the rest of your life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Lorsss
but I'm afraid all girls in my social circle will think I'm a bastard who breaks girls' heart and will reject me.
Breaking up with girls will show that you're high t and can spin frame and hold plates

Trust me, I'm what you guys call :chad:??

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656, RichardSpencel and Lorsss
Breaking up with girls will show that you're high t and can spin frame and hold plates

Trust me, I'm what you guys call :chad:???
just hold frame bro?????????:feelspepo::feelspepo::feelspepo::feelspepo::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656, Arkantos and RichardSpencel
tell her you're gay

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, Deleted member 616, Insomniac and 1 other person
Did you break up yet bro?

If you can't replace her immediately by someone else yet you still want regular free sex, you'd better keep her till you've ascended looks wise. If you are sure about having enough better options then just dump her ass.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
Gotta be honest bro. And probably lose that social circle.

Sorry

murder her. and then eat her.

Do it over text and call her a fatty.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and dogtown