How do I build muscle while in hs?

GLooksmax

GLooksmax

Iron
No one else at school is fit and I want to stand out. I have no time to drive to the gym before or after school and I have minimal equipment at home but I have some like a bench press, pullup bars, squat rack type thing. I also have some other weights and a treadmill and bike thing with a fan in it. How can I maximise my workouts for muscle building. I'm skinny. Also dieting

• +1
Reactions: SeanW and Outerz14
No one else at school is fit and I want to stand out. I have no time to drive to the gym before or after school and I have minimal equipment at home but I have some like a bench press, pullup bars, squat rack type thing. I also have some other weights and a treadmill and bike thing with a fan in it. How can I maximise my workouts for muscle building. I'm skinny. Also dieting
Use the equipment you have on hand, look up some workouts on youtube and diet well

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
Eat more food and just lift

• +1
Reactions: Rzn, truthhurts and SeanW
you have everything you need do bench press, incline bench press , dumbbell shoulder press, lateral raises, pushups, overhead extension, dumbbell rows, singlehand rows, pull ups, bicep curls, preacher curls, squats and deadlifts for legs, and 15 min mid-heavy cardio at the end of every workout, do this and eat well with enough protein, train hard and youll get jacked in a year or less, you can start cutting at around 7-12 months of this routine but id recommend waiting until you hit atleast 165 benchpress to cut