How do I bypass Respondus to cheat on my exam?

Rochefort6

Rochefort6

Banned
Required to have a webcam and respondus on computer in front of me and a phone on my side that is logged into a class zoom meeting.

how do I cheat fellas?

Textbook right next to you maybe

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5608
just make ur webcam low quality, maybe install a bandwidth limiter and like side-eye ur textbook

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Baldingman1998, thecel and 2 others
Pre record yourself taking a test on video. Put that webcam in front of that video you just made. Cheat til you get an A. I'll recommend making random movements throughout the video. Maybe do a practice test on video and use that as the webcam dummy.

I don't know what respondus is

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Baldingman1998, TheEndHasNoEnd and 7 others
Pre record yourself taking a test on video. Put that webcam in front of that video you just made. Cheat til you get an A. I'll recommend making random movements throughout the video. Maybe do a practice test on video and use that as the webcam dummy.

I don't know what respondus is
Nice idea, might toy with it.

But its two webcams (including one from the phone that is connected to the zoom meeting and one from my mac connected to respondus) so I would need two different monitors. Also, sometimes they interrupt us working for announcements and/or ask us questions, so might not work.
just make ur webcam low quality, maybe install a bandwidth limiter and like side-eye ur textbook
The side device would pick it up probably
HMMMMMMMMMMMM

Why do they require you to log on to zoom on your phone? What if you were a poor student and didn't have a smart phone. When I was in uni I was friends with a med student who didn't use smart phone because it was a huge distraction so he just carried a flip phone.

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Zezima
Why do they require you to log on to zoom on your phone? What if you were a poor student and didn't have a smart phone. When I was in uni I was friends with a med student who didn't use smart phone because it was a huge distraction so he just carried a flip phone.
Well if you dont have it you cant take it and will have to take it isnt on the retake, but ive most likely failed my other exam and dont want to retake any more :(

I have legit the same thing, i somehow cheesed one exam by putting my phone in front of the screen, it wasnt in the field of view of the webcam.

Respondus lockdown browser is a fuckery cant lie

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 1751, Deleted member 3635 and 2 others
our professor made our respondus test open notes with webcam. I still used my phone and finessed an A jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5608 and Zezima
Required to have a webcam and respondus on computer in front of me and a phone on my side that is logged into a class zoom meeting.

how do I cheat fellas?

Download an application that lets you broadcast your own video file (a pre-recorded video of you pretending to take the test) as if it were being recorded live by your webcam, like AlterCam

For the phone Zoom meeting: get another computer screen and play the pre-recorded video on it. Then put the phone in front of the screen (front camera facing the screen)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5608
Use a virtual machine for respondus and cheat through your regular chrome. At first respondus will detect that you are running it on Virtual Machine but there is a way to bypass it by downloading a certain patch. There should be a video on YouTube.
Here is another way. This guy's channel is about bypassing lock down.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5608, Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 6403 and 1 other person
I figured out my own full proof method that literally anyone can do. PM if you wanna know it.

They aren’t even making me do exams :lul:. Over for respondus cels though :(

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5608 and Lev Peshkov
I have legit the same thing, i somehow cheesed one exam by putting my phone in front of the screen, it wasnt in the field of view of the webcam.

Respondus lockdown browser is a fuckery cant lie
I did the same lmao high iq
I figured out my own full proof method that literally anyone can do. PM if you wanna know it.
Just share it bro

Tape your notes to your computer screen