how do I cheat on the SAT?

C

chadpreetcel123

Kraken
the math part looks like the only hard part that I'll seriously struggle with, the reading parts look hard too

did a practice for the first time and got nearly all of them wrong

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
op try reading the answers before the exam and then remember it during your exam.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Petsmart
It's the same type of problems just different wording and numbers every test. If you do 5+ practice tests you'll be a master.

What grade are you in? Even in 9th grade they didn't look hard to me lol. If you're a junior it's simply fucking over.

What grade are you in? Even in 9th grade they didn't look hard to me lol. If you're a junior it's simply fucking over.

im a junior

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2205

Cope. This was the old SAT and they have heavily modified the new system.
im a junior
Schedule your SAT late in the year and study your ass off. What was your score on the practicce test? ngl if you really got only half the answers right you are very low iq. Also the math part is easier than the reading part. Only freshman think the math part is harder because they haven't been exposed to Algebra 2.

keep bragging for me
taking it for the 3rd time as a senior and i dont know jackshit:feelswhy:

• WTF
keep bragging for me
taking it for the 3rd time as a senior and i dont know jackshit:feelswhy:
Lol didn't you say you got a 1300? That's not knowing jackshit at all. This post makes it seem like he got sub 1000 or something. My highest SAT was mid 1500s and that was super scores. In 1 sitting my highest was only around 1510,
op try reading the answers before the exam and then remember it during your exam.
I can't even begin with this one holy shit.

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: BigBoy
Lol didn't you say you got a 1300? That's not knowing jackshit at all. This post makes it seem like he got sub 1000 or something. My highest SAT was mid 1500s and that was super scores. In 1 sitting my highest was only around 1510,

I can't eve begin with this one holy shit.
i went to prep and studied rlly hard and got a 1220, then a 1300 afer doing a practice test to study the day before.

i legit dont know anything, i havent taken a math class in a while so im uber fucked. so u have any free practice sources? i have a month to study and u seem to be a high iqcel

1510 is extremely good btw. the avg at my school is 1400ish, and niggas with 1500+ can still flex like crazy

• +1
i went to prep and studied rlly hard and got a 1220, then a 1300 afer doing a practice test to study the day before.

i legit dont know anything, i havent taken a math class in a while so im uber fucked. so u have any free practice sources? i have a month to study and u seem to be a high iqcel

1510 is extremely good btw. the avg at my school is 1400ish, and niggas with 1500+ can still flex like crazy
Yeah it is but I still am scoring around high 1400s on the lat 2 tests I took. My issue is mainly pacing which is why I opted for the november and december tests.

Idk abut free practice sorry. My parents payed like 4k for this tuition place where all he ethnics go. Most people don't even pay attention there just lol

• Woah
Yeah it is but I still am scoring around high 1400s on the lat 2 tests I took. My issue is mainly pacing which is why I opted for the november and december tests.

Idk abut free practice sorry. My parents payed like 4k for this tuition place where all he ethnics go. Most people don't even pay attention there just lol
damn richcel

if u have a 1500, y r u still retaking it? theres no point since youve already met the admission standards for even the top tier ivies

• +1
damn richcel

if u have a 1500, y r u still retaking it? theres no point since youve already met the admission standards for even the top tier ivies
I haven't taken it yet. The place o go has free practice tests bro.
I'm taking it November and December because I will probably do something retarded and get a bad score. But if I do good on November I'll just cancel the December one
Unless they don't allow me too. I haven't even signed up for one yet lol
When I said "2 tests" I meant to say 2 practice tests I took recently. I probably did around 12 in total

• Woah
I'm taking it November and December because I will probably do something retarded and get a bad score. But if I do good on November I'll just cancel the December one
When I said "2 tests" I meant to say 2 practice tests I took recently. I probably did around 12 in total
gl, im taking it november too. 1350 or rope srs

• Woah
Go for 1550
im a dumbfuck, i havent paid attention in math class ever since i started doing high school level math. i want to get a 1400 for personal validation, ik i could do it, but i only have 1 month to study and im dogshit at literally everything i do. i have to do college apps as well, idk man my life is falling apart.

ill try tho, but it wont make up for my shit gpa

• WTF

Bae7691e06c0002a833e50cb41808d8f

got this on first practice try on khanacademy with reading part, how fucked am I

• +1
What? Dude that's not even that bad lol. You made it seem like you scored so much lower.
Just study hard and register for the late tests.

I need a 1300 minimum man

would be nice to SAT score mog my smart sister tbh

gonna start studying alot

• +1

You will likely get to 1300. Maybe even 1400. Just schedule the latest test possible tbh.

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123
You will likely get to 1300. Maybe even 1400. Just schedule the latest test possible tbh.

My PSAT is on october 16th, is it worth going for that aswell?

my dad wants me to go

Take adderall dead srs. @chadpreetcel123

• Hmm...
My PSAT is on october 16th, is it worth going for that aswell?

my dad wants me to go
You can get national merit if you score in top 99.5% , but it's pointless as practice. The questions are easier and it's graded out of 1520.
If it's free then why not but not worth the money unless you get national merit.
My school requires you to take the PSAT and I want to opt out lol.
Take adderall dead srs. @chadpreetcel123
Does Adderall help with studying or focusing? I'm struggling with work in school right now even though my courseload only has 4 APs lol

You can get national merit if you score in top 99.5% , but it's pointless as practice. The questions are easier and it's graded out of 1520.
If it's free then why not but not worth the money unless you get national merit.
My school requires you to take the PSAT and I want to opt out lol.

Does Adderall help with studying or focusing? I'm struggling with work in school right now even though my courseload only has 4 APs lol
Yes dude. I took my ACT without adderall and got 21-22. I took it with adderall and my final score was 24. It’s basically meth and can be addictive.

• So Sad

is ur sister retarded? 1300 isnt an accomplishment. and since ur a junior u have enough time to study for a 14-1500

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 2846
is ur sister retarded? 1300 isnt an accomplishment. and since ur a junior u have enough time to study for a 14-1500

Idk I think she got a 1300-1400

I haven't asked her in years