How do i clear it

drkkrypt

drkkrypt

Iron
ive been struggling with bad acne for around 3 years now but i have no clue how to clear it. ive started to cut down on sugars which is helping abit and the doctor gave me some sort of benzoyl peroxide 10% something something

Attachments

• IMG_4345.jpeg
    IMG_4345.jpeg
    391.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4346.jpeg
    IMG_4346.jpeg
    285.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4347.jpeg
    IMG_4347.jpeg
    177.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Quncho
ive been struggling with bad acne for around 3 years now but i have no clue how to clear it. ive started to cut down on sugars which is helping abit and the doctor gave me some sort of benzoyl peroxide 10% something something
Make sure to use moisturizer and reduce stress cuz stress can actually have a huge impact on that shit. Wash your face, and make sure you don't touch them.

Make sure to use moisturizer and reduce stress cuz stress can actually have a huge impact on that shit. Wash your face, and make sure you don't touch them.
i dont know how to reduce stress 😭 my life is insanely stressful

Hop on accutane or tretinoin

• JFL
Perhaps do primal diet with minimal carbs and improve gut health.

• +1
i dont know how to reduce stress 😭 my life is insanely stressful
Make sure to go talk to ya friends and exercise, should help you out and distract from those issues reducing stress.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOverLawg
for me personally,
icing and hopping on a few pills prescribed by my doctor especially for acne worked a lot tbh.
I also started sleeping well

quick question
how does one apply this signature on their profile??

Everyone will tell u accutane and thats all u should do, if anyone brings up a reason not to take it @ me and ill reply to then
M

• +1
Reactions: Quncho and ItsOverLawg
Make sure to go talk to ya friends and exercise, should help you out and distract from those issues reducing stress.
i can do maybe 15 pushups and whenever i go to the gym or do cardio i end up vomiting and my friends arent helpful whatsoever and just give me more stress

Everyone will tell u accutane and thats all u should do, if anyone brings up a reason not to take it @ me and ill reply to then
M
it takes several months for it to clear and also i fear i would end up killing myself due to the depressing side effects

• +1
i can do maybe 15 pushups and whenever i go to the gym or do cardio i end up vomiting and my friends arent helpful whatsoever and just give me more stress
Need to find some new friends and work on some conditioning. :)

it takes several months for it to clear and also i fear i would end up killing myself due to the depressing side effects
The depression side affects arent serious enough, and even if u react hard then ur doc will just give u an anti depressent while ur on it, or just take u off

The depression side affects arent serious enough, and even if u react hard then ur doc will just give u an anti depressent while ur on it, or just take u off
i already have suicidal thoughts i feel they would make it worse 😭

Need to find some new friends and work on some conditioning. :)
i struggle talking to new people because i have spcial anxiety and according to everyone i talk to “i look mean”

• +1
i already have suicidal thoughts i feel they would make it worse 😭
ull be fine, having suicidal thoughts and being suicidal is different, 70% of males i know hate their lives and want to kill themselves, 99.99% of them never do

i struggle talking to new people because i have spcial anxiety and according to everyone i talk to “i look mean”
Nigga there has to be a way. You just need to keep trying. There is someone out there who is just like who would be happy become friends with you. Trust. Good luck to you man.

Nigga there has to be a way. You just need to keep trying. There is someone out there who is just like who would be happy become friends with you. Trust. Good luck to you man.
i hope there is 🙏

• +1