How do I control jealousy

turkproducer

turkproducer

Haunted
How do I control jealousy?

My oneitis/first kiss and some other girl I’m interested in were/are at a music festival, and the second girl has already told me boys going up to her asking for her snapchat lol, chances are my “oneitis” was probably getting “hit on” as well

I have no reason to be jealous but how do I control this feeling, they aren’t even my girlfriend or anything lol I just find it funny how I can speak to as many girls as I want but I would be annoyed if some chad fucks them or gets their snapchat

just remember that every hot chick that you've ever know has probably had multiple dicks down her throat and up her ass, there's no point to be jealous.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Demir and turkproducer
If she's not your girl you shouldn't be.

self claimed alpha male talks about getting jealous of some random chicks he is not even in a relationship yet. TOP KEK

why are you jealous? i thought that all girls are intimidated by your 6'3 height and would never go for a shorter guy.

You grow up

just remember that every hot chick that you've ever know has probably had multiple dicks down her throat and up her ass, there's no point to be jealous.
Yeah I know its autistic
If she's not your girl you shouldn't be.
Yeah I am speaking to one romantically and the other was my first kiss, soon after I “ascended”

I am meeting both soon
self claimed alpha male talks about getting jealous of some random chicks he is not even in a relationship yet. TOP KEK

why are you jealous? i thought that all girls are intimidated by your 6'3 height and would never go for a shorter guy.
I am speaking to one of them romantically and the other was the first kiss I ever had.

And no I never said this, I never claimed to be an alpha male lol.

What’s ur problem, grow up and stop being a toxic little shit
You grow up
Yeah I guess it’s just insecurity, not being able to match maybe the other chads she has fucked.