How do I control my eating habits it's whats stopping me from looksmaxxing

Jimsonbobson505

Jimsonbobson505

Banned
Help
Help

• +1
Reactions: Zoneator
identify them notice how shallow they are do everything you can to stop them. other than that therapy.

blackpill: people who are overweight for significant amounts of time are that way just because they are lazy or just eat a lot there is at least one problem and most of the time it is of psychological nature

• +1
identify them notice how shallow they are do everything you can to stop them. other than that therapy.

blackpill: people who are overweight for significant amounts of time are that way just because they are lazy or just eat a lot there is at least one problem and most of the time it is of psychological nature
But I'm not fat I'm like 17 percent bodyfat

bro just eat healthy shit it isn't that difficult.

But I'm not fat I'm like 17 percent bodyfat
you sure you want to go on a caloric deficit at 17?

shit i wanted to type arent

• +1
you sure you want to go on a caloric deficit at 17?

shit i wanted to type arent
I'm 19 but my bf 17 percent

Attachments

• Snapchat-1272939287.jpg
    Snapchat-1272939287.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 3
intermittent fasting works well for me. Go without food for 12 hours and then have a small meal followed by a huge one. Therefore you can satisfy your gluttony once a day

intermittent fasting works well for me. Go without food for 12 hours and then have a small meal followed by a huge one. Therefore you can satisfy your gluttony once a day
For 12 hours ok but in what time from

Nicotine gum

• Hmm...
Reactions: Jimsonbobson505
If u have cravings for food the nicotine in nicotine gum will satisfy your cravings. You will have an easier time changing your eating habits
Ahh that does make sense thanks man

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
For 12 hours ok but in what time from
This is what I did

wake up, only drink water until 2 pm there you go that should be about 14 hours if you slept at 12 then eat some protein Source to get your digestive systemrunning again then eat a huge carb and fat heavy meal a few hours later to satisfy your Cravings and then in evening have more lean meat + veggies etc

its True it’s probably not the best way to go about things but I found it very easy to stay in a calorific deficit with this

This is what I did

wake up, only drink water until 2 pm there you go that should be about 14 hours if you slept at 12 then eat some protein Source to get your digestive systemrunning again then eat a huge carb and fat heavy meal a few hours later to satisfy your Cravings and then in evening have more lean meat + veggies etc

its True it’s probably not the best way to go about things but I found it very easy to stay in a calorific deficit with this
What so I stop drinking water then or just add food
This is what I did

To it
This is what I did

And I thought Carbs were bad aswell

What so I stop drinking water then or just add food

To it

And I thought Carbs were bad aswell

no Carbs are not bad who told you that? You need to lower them to lose weight. 1g of fat per kg of body weight and 1.5g of protein per kg weight. And the rest of your calories can come from carbs .

the reason I enjoy intermittent fasting is because on a rest day you can eat most of your carbs at once which I like because I love huge meals- all or nothing kind of guy

but on a day you’re working out it’s more wise to eat the carbs before and after you workout

no Carbs are not bad who told you that? You need to lower them to lose weight. 1g of fat per kg of body weight and 1.5g of protein per kg weight. And the rest of your calories can come from carbs .

the reason I enjoy intermittent fasting is because on a rest day you can eat most of your carbs at once which I like because I love huge meals- all or nothing kind of guy

but on a day you’re working out it’s more wise to eat the carbs before and after you workout
Ok got it g I mean alot of people told me Carbs are bad but I got shitload of pasta and that in my house that hasn't been opened yet so yea it'll be my grist time eating since October