How do I convert my redpill classmate to the blackpill fully?

T50gandycel

T50gandycel

Iron
My htn classmate is redpilled as he genuinely believes confidence is all that matters once we had a dissuasion about looks and he said "as long as you have money and ur strong women would want you "

He unironically knew about this forum since 2019 but called it cringe he claims black pill is "what 40 year old truck drivers" believe I legit gave him solid IRL evidence of my Ntcel chad classmate who's autsitic and anti social AF and how he gets women without trying i said there was 0 confidence and "being strong" when he was just sitting

Funnily enough he saw a fat couple and said looksmatched I had a feeling he was lurking in the community but still Denys the black pill

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, CarrotMaxxer and sayi
Share him vids of rehab room and TAILS.

• +1
Reactions: T50gandycel
whats the point tho

• +1
Reactions: Detective, goat123 and Costcosuperstore
My htn classmate is redpilled as he genuinely believes confidence is all that matters once we had a dissuasion about looks and he said "as long as you have money and ur strong women would want you "

He unironically knew about this forum since 2019 but called it cringe he claims black pill is "what 40 year old truck drivers" believe I legit gave him solid IRL evidence of my Ntcel chad classmate who's autsitic and anti social AF and how he gets women without trying i said there was 0 confidence and "being strong" when he was just sitting

Funnily enough he saw a fat couple and said looksmatched I had a feeling he was lurking in the community but still Denys the black pill
Leave this guy alone he probably is happier than you by not browsing looksmax

• +1
Reactions: goat123, Costcosuperstore and CarrotMaxxer
  • +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer and cheerio
what are his points and arguments?
I gave an example of my classmate who is Chad he is an Autist and anti social and weird he still gets attention from women in class although he'd weird I said to my friend its because of his looks and not his confidence because has anti social he then makes a point on how he looked "compelling" which was not true he changes the topic and goes quiet every time I prove his point as I said hes been on org himself which is ironic ngl

I gave an example of my classmate who is Chad he is an Autist and anti social and weird he still gets attention from women in class although he'd weird I said to my friend its because of his looks and not his confidence because has anti social he then makes a point on how he looked "compelling" which was not true he changes the topic and goes quiet every time I prove his point as I said hes been on org himself which is ironic ngl
js show him the rirapill the meekspill etc, or even a more brutal example, if hes ugly make him cold approach a girl that is more atractive then him and then js watch his stupid ideas go away, the mainly reason for ppl to believe in the bp is bc of how they were tretad bc of their looks

• +1
Reactions: T50gandycel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back