How do I convince endo/gp to give me pharma gh?

wastedspermcel

wastedspermcel

Rope if no jb gf by 2025, hgh script next:(
So my HGH got found by my mum yesterday, though I managed to keep 140iu out of the 400ish she found. She's going to ask the gp about the growth hormone itself and she will give me a referral to an endocrinologist for a consultation and blood tests. She was obviously against me using HGH and injecting it by myself, and it's only fine if I get given permission from a doctor. The problem is that there's the risk of my igf-1 levels not being low enough for them to prescribe me genotropin. What should I do to convince them when the time comes and would there be any way to rig my blood results, I'm aware they run stimulation tests on hgh, and keep in mind I've been on hgh for 10 days only.

@MA_ascender
@NZb6Air
@DR. NICKGA
@org3cel.RR
@truecel12
@Rea
@PeakIncels
@Kelly Oubre Jr
@CoreSchizo
@mathis
@tempelcat4

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl, MA_ascender, org3cel.RR and 1 other person
tank your igf before hands, maybe take some estrogen pills and visit your local homosexual 60 yr old bengali in the gym showers
:p

• JFL
Reactions: RealNinja and wastedspermcel
this will have 0 impact on your life and height since hgh is useless

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RealNinja, UZB_Strebl, Adelholzener and 1 other person
So my HGH got found by my mum yesterday, though I managed to keep 140iu out of the 400ish she found. She's going to ask the gp about the growth hormone itself and she will give me a referral to an endocrinologist for a consultation and blood tests. She was obviously against me using HGH and injecting it by myself, and it's only fine if I get given permission from a doctor. The problem is that there's the risk of my igf-1 levels not being low enough for them to prescribe me genotropin. What should I do to convince them when the time comes and would there be any way to rig my blood results, I'm aware they run stimulation tests on hgh, and keep in mind I've been on hgh for 10 days only.

@MA_ascender
@NZb6Air
@DR. NICKGA
@org3cel.RR
@truecel12
@Rea
@PeakIncels
@Kelly Oubre Jr
@CoreSchizo
@mathis
@tempelcat4
That said, here are a few strategies and medications known to lower IGF-1 levels:

1. Somatostatin Analogues (Prescription Required)

Medications like Octreotide or Lanreotide: These are somatostatin analogues that inhibit the release of growth hormone (GH) from the pituitary gland. Since IGF-1 is produced in response to GH, reducing GH levels will consequently lower IGF-1 levels.

2. GH-Receptor Antagonists (Prescription Required)

Pegvisomant (Somavert): This is a GH receptor antagonist. By blocking GH receptors, this medication can reduce IGF-1 production, effectively lowering its levels. It is typically used to treat conditions like acromegaly, where there is an overproduction of GH and IGF-1.

3. Dopamine Agonists (Prescription Required)

Cabergoline or Bromocriptine: These medications can reduce growth hormone secretion, and as a result, lower IGF-1 levels. These are typically used in conditions like prolactinomas or acromegaly.

4. Dietary & Lifestyle Modifications (Less Rapid but Supportive)

Caloric Restriction: Studies have shown that reducing calorie intake can lower IGF-1 levels, although this is not a rapid solution.

Protein Restriction: Reducing protein intake, especially animal protein, can also lead to lower IGF-1 levels over time.

Intermittent Fasting: While not a rapid approach, fasting has been shown to reduce IGF-1 levels due to the lower availability of amino acids for protein synthesis.

5. Avoid IGF-1 Stimulating Factors

Growth Hormone: Avoid any form of growth hormone or supplements that may increase IGF-1.

Dairy and Red Meat: These foods can increase IGF-1 production in the body.

6. Other Medications (Non-Specific, Off-Label Use)

Metformin: While primarily used for managing blood sugar levels, some studies suggest that metformin can lower IGF-1 levels as part of its effects on insulin sensitivity.

Estrogen Therapy: Estrogen has been shown to reduce IGF-1 levels in certain cases. This is sometimes considered in postmenopausal women, but it would not be a rapid or common approach for most people.

I hope this helps u out men

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel
Why do you let your mother take it nigga beat her ass and take it back

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel and NZb6Air
Why do you let your mother take it nigga beat her ass and take it back
shoulda threw a tantrum

Angry Star Trek GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oily703, Adelholzener, wastedspermcel and 1 other person
Bump

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
Don’t sleep. Fast, unless they’re measuring GH... are they measuring GH? It’s not as easy to make sure both are low.
If they’re doing both, fast for a long time(days) and sleep inadequately, hammer estrogen lowering supps (DIM resveratrol or pharma SERMS/ AI), then pound a half kg of sugar mixed in water immediately an hour before they test your level so that it crashes your GH , and your igf-1 should still be low.

Copied this from reddit:lul:

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
convinced mom to get me an appointment too

we getting on ts bhaicel

• Love it
Reactions: wastedspermcel

@MA_ascender
@NZb6Air
@DR. NICKGA
@org3cel.RR
@truecel12
@Rea
@PeakIncels
@Kelly Oubre Jr
@CoreSchizo
@mathis
@tempelcat4
How did you get hgh? Pharmacy or online?

What age did you start getting hormones? Like hgh and looksmaxxing stuff
Literally a week or 2 ago, I'm almost 16 but my bone age is younger

• +1
Reactions: Pau Torres

@MA_ascender
@NZb6Air
@DR. NICKGA
@org3cel.RR
@truecel12
@Rea
@PeakIncels
@Kelly Oubre Jr
@CoreSchizo
@mathis
@tempelcat4
i got caught before. whats more important is having enough money to continue usage and to not fuck up again by letting her find out. dont tell your gp if youve been on an aromatase inhibitor, and lie about how much youve used. say youve used for 1 month.

worked for me, i got referred to my childrens hospital and all that happened was she gave me a lecture, saying that hgh wouldnt do anything but the 1 month didnt affect me, etc.

i got caught before. whats more important is having enough money to continue usage and to not fuck up again by letting her find out. dont tell your gp if youve been on an aromatase inhibitor, and lie about how much youve used. say youve used for 1 month.

worked for me, i got referred to my childrens hospital and all that happened was she gave me a lecture, saying that hgh wouldnt do anything but the 1 month didnt affect me, etc.
Why the fuck did she say the hgh wouldn't do anythinf lmao, is she retarded:lul: Anyway I got referred to an endo/pediatrician but I doubt they'll prescribe me shit