How do I convince my aspie friend to approach at the club?

Zero

Zero

PSL lurker
I have a friend who is quite autistic. How do I get him to stop being a pussy? I even told him rejection is a joke and should not be thought about. That girls are inferior to us. It's somewhat hypocritical since I've suffered from approach anxiety before and still do pretty often, but he never initiates anything when we're in the club. He's great at dancing though so we always get these girls orbiting us, me initiating a convo and then the convo dying out because he doesn't escalate. I think he just doesn't know what to do that's why he doesn't try, even though he wants to. So what should I tell him? Some approach theory? He's a normal looking guy but autistic (PSL 5 I'd guess, 5'11" white), and I'm good looking (PSL 6.5 6'3" white) with like 40 club makeouts cause I went clubbing a lot last year, so I think we can get him some pussy. I didn't club recently though so I'm kind of rusty myself. Give tips please.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Bro, you’re the one who should know this. And help us while you’re at it even though you’re 6.5 PSL. What do you do? How do you even approach women and have a convo in such a loud scene?

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
Approaching = cope