How do I convince my dad to let me inject hgh

edgewalker2181

edgewalker2181

Bronze
My dad openly told me that he ordered height growth hormone and testosterone enanthate. Considering that he is a wealthy man it’s probably one of the best quality HGH in the world he said it costs a good penny for one stack.

Before that I encouraged him to let me inject it as well, he sent me to a doctor. My growth plates are not closed, but they didn’t tell me the right dosage for it and called my dad and warned him that I might have diabetes and shit, it’s obvious that doctors would say that. But at least ik my growth plates are not closed and im almost as tall as my dad. I’m about 5.9, my dad 5’10. He now is against this idea but I can still convince him and he told me if I won’t grow from now on to next winter he will let me inject it but I want it now because it’s the peak of my puberty. I’m almost 15 now, my grandpa was tall but my dad is shorter probably because of vitamin deficiency or something or lack of sleep. His brother is taller while his another who is a programmer with pretty bad sleep not as athletic is my dads height / slightly shorter. I want to be 6 feet tall, that’s why I want to inject hgh… how do I encourage my dad to let me use his hgh

Title should be

"How could my dad convince me not to kill him for impairing my ability to ascend"

Basically I'm trying to say fuck him up and inject hgh right in front of him like a badass

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
Dude I was banned for the most of the time and it’s actually a good sign that im not rotting here for so long like olds here
saar i have been lurking for years saar i was on lookism saar

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: truthhurts, Onewithmoss and MA_ascender
Title should be

"How could my dad convince me not to kill him for impairing my ability to ascend"

Basically I'm trying to say fuck him up and inject hgh right in front of him like a badass
Lmaoo if only my dad was some average joe but it’s actually him who would fuck someone up including me . But maybe sometime I can man up and inject this shit while he doesn’t see like jack hanma

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and Gaygymmaxx
Lmaoo if only my dad was some average joe but it’s actually him who would fuck someone up including me . But maybe sometime I can man up and inject this shit while he doesn’t see like jack hanma
sounds like a sigma to me

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Based

No I did actually do that when I was 16

Hid it i mean, i didn't assault my father :lul:

It is kinda tough to do, you'll need to have a spot in the fridge and what not

And of course eat plenty of food and low goy content

Do you have money and a time frame to get it delivered?

If not maybe cooked, would he allow mk677 atleast?

And whats your age ?

• JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air
Based

And whats your age ?
I’m almost 15 now. I will ask him about mk677 but most effective thing for height is hgh. I never injected needles by myself before, so it would be a hard decision. Especially if my dad finds out, better to do it under his vision and allowance

• +1
Based

And whats your age ?
I do have money I mean I will after my birthday and when I get a credit card, I can actually deliver anything I want lmaoo.

• +1
My dad openly told me that he ordered height growth hormone and testosterone enanthate. Considering that he is a wealthy man it’s probably one of the best quality HGH in the world he said it costs a good penny for one stack.

Before that I encouraged him to let me inject it as well, he sent me to a doctor. My growth plates are not closed, but they didn’t tell me the right dosage for it and called my dad and warned him that I might have diabetes and shit, it’s obvious that doctors would say that. But at least ik my growth plates are not closed and im almost as tall as my dad. I’m about 5.9, my dad 5’10. He now is against this idea but I can still convince him and he told me if I won’t grow from now on to next winter he will let me inject it but I want it now because it’s the peak of my puberty. I’m almost 15 now, my grandpa was tall but my dad is shorter probably because of vitamin deficiency or something or lack of sleep. His brother is taller while his another who is a programmer with pretty bad sleep not as athletic is my dads height / slightly shorter. I want to be 6 feet tall, that’s why I want to inject hgh… how do I encourage my dad to let me use his hgh
get a mini fridge and hide if you can, or swap out the labels for vitamins.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and edgewalker2181
I’m almost 15 now. I will ask him about mk677 but most effective thing for height is hgh. I never injected needles by myself before, so it would be a hard decision. Especially if my dad finds out, better to do it under his vision and allowance
Needles are light asf if you get 31 Guage and do it proper, at a slight angle and into ur fat

I do it into my ab muscles on accident sometimes, hit some muscle fiber

But it's never bad even then I just follow through

I deadass didn't inject for like ages and thought the needled were dull

High inhib cuz I didn't just press hard and follow through

But it's a light ass pinch, more annoying to siphon it out of the bottle than to inject legit, easy.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and edgewalker2181
Im not a richcel so I didnt use hgh directly. I used cjc-1295, the dosage equivalent was around 5 IU/day. Are you using an AI?
I’m not using anything right now. It’s all up to my dad is he agrees he will get me AI hgh and etc.

• +1
Im not a richcel so I didnt use hgh directly. I used cjc-1295, the dosage equivalent was around 5 IU/day. Are you using an AI?
I just need to convince him before my growth plates close

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and truthhurts

Attachments

• c2b4c35b0fadc2f8c301e34b3c6a982f.jpg
    c2b4c35b0fadc2f8c301e34b3c6a982f.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
there's no secret method to convince your dad to let you do this. every nigga is brainwashed by jews these days, your best bet is to hide them
I will try to convince him because he has a good hgh and he knows how to inject ut