How do I convince my girl to dye her hair darker?

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
She is decent in terms of PSL but her dry natural redhead ick me so much. I really want her to dye her hair into dark brunette ideally. How would you guys bring this up?

• JFL
Reactions: wsada and Gonthar
That was not natural red hair

• JFL
Reactions: lucifer6969 and wsada
She is decent in terms of PSL but her dry natural redhead ick me so much. I really want her to dye her hair into dark brunette ideally. How would you guys bring this up?
Please shut the fuck up bragger, I hope she cheats on you with Tyrone

• Love it
Reactions: wsada
Just tell her straight up.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Just tell her straight up.
ok

I think spending time with her during the summer and walking and biking together daily might be a good idea.

• +1
Reactions: silencio
Why don’t u just cheat on her then
I will not cheat, it would gives bad image on me. My parents will think lesser of me, and my friends will judge me.

I will not cheat, it would gives bad image on me. My parents will think lesser of me, and my friends will judge me.
Women love men who can cheat, it will save your relashonship if you cheat on her with a hotter chick

• +1
Women love men who can cheat, it will save your relashonship if you cheat on her with a hotter chick
without letting anyone knows right?

I mean if other girls show interest and she sees it, that's enough right? don't have to resort to cheating unnesscary

without letting anyone knows right?

I mean if other girls show interest and she sees it, that's enough right? don't have to resort to cheating unnesscary
Yes exactly, women are hive minds if they see that more women want you you then she will be even more attracted to you

To men it’s the opposite he will be digusted if he sees guys hitting on his girl (unless he’s a cuck ofc):lul:

• +1
  • Love it
Lol, just be Chad and she will do anything for you, I couldn't convince my ex-gf to become blonde for example no matter how much I tried, she just did whatever she wanted.
Just for fun, I also told to dozens of other girls I've knew in college or activity clubs that they would look better blonde, but none of them took my advice - this was a trick I've read in a PUA book to figure out if a girl really likes you - if you tell her that she would look better dyeing her hair a certain color and she actually takes your advice, then it means you will have no problems seducing her...

• +1
tell that there is something bad assosiated with redheads and shell prob believe it

• +1
Lol, just be Chad and she will do anything for you, I couldn't convince my ex-gf to become blonde for example no matter how much I tried, she just did whatever she wanted.
Just for fun, I also told to dozens of other girls I've knew in college or activity clubs that they would look better blonde, but none of them took my advice - this was a trick I've read in a PUA book to figure out if a girl really likes you - if you tell her that she would look better dyeing her hair a certain color and she actually takes your advice, then it means you will have no problems seducing her...
I accidentally shown foids .org:lul:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar