How do I convince my normie friend to hate Jews with me

itzyaboyJJ

itzyaboyJJ

Big starts at 10
Everytime I bring up jews controlling the world and media, or simply making fun of Jews my normie friend calls me antisemitic and gets mad.

I’ve tried explain to him that they control everything but he always says “only incels hate on Jewish people cause there antisemitic lonely losers”

So how can I convince him to hate Jews

Tagging biahs: @greycel @ryuken @nathan @GlamourPursuer @GabachoCopium @slavicpsycho @wsada @moredatesmorerapes @ChadOrDeath @Rzn @sportsmogger
@twojei
@97baHater @Autismcel @noobs
@glizzygnasher68 @0clue
@Imretarded?
Sry if I forgot 2 tag brothas

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nathan, GlamourPursuer, rand anon and 5 others
Do you think it would improve their life quality if they knew the same stuff that you did?
Would they be overall more fulfilled or less fulfilled?

Not all knowledge is worth.
What I just told you is.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, Bars and itzyaboyJJ
Do you think it would improve their life quality if they knew the same stuff that you did?
Would they be overall more fulfilled or less fulfilled?

What I just told you is.
I don’t think so really, I speak the truth and normies laugh and call me antisemitic,
Fuck this Jew world bro.

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium, Rhino LeFort and greycel

• JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ
not possible, especially in western countries, while in school you learn about slavery and the holocaust each year

you simply can't undo brainwashing when it comes to dealing with normal people

• +1
Reactions: Bars and itzyaboyJJ
371537332 360094683172542 7712491281382931872 n

GK0SJRnXcAAUgu8

436561639 2326828044189388 420063351487920288 n

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bars, itzyaboyJJ and Rhino LeFort
I don’t think so really, I speak the truth and normies laugh and call me antisemitic,
Fuck this Jew world bro.
They'll also feel sad and angry if they knew, and believed what you believed.

It's ironic, this is how "they" treat us, but this is also how we must treat those close to us. The difference is we care about our friends, "they" don't care about us

We have different intentions, but we both act the same, according to our ideas of right

Everybody benefits ultimately, either in our eyes or "their" eyes, from the other person not knowing more than they need to

Im guessing your QoL must've definitely been better before you yourself were aware of "their" governance/ control in this world.

• +1
They'll also feel sad and angry if they knew, and believed what you believed.

It's ironic, this is how "they" treat us, but this is also how we must treat those close to us. The difference is we care about our friends, "they" don't care about us

We have different intentions, but we both act the same, according to our ideas of right

Everybody benefits ultimately, either in our eyes or "their" eyes, from the other person not knowing more than they need to

Im guessing your QoL must've definitely been better before you yourself were aware of "their" governance/ control in this world.
Facts man, it’s always us but never them.
The funny thing is the food they eat and media they consumed is all controlled by Jews and satanist, but they would rather stay in there little bubble.

• +1
Reactions: Bars and greycel
Convince him that you are jewish

• JFL
Reactions: Bars and itzyaboyJJ
Everytime I bring up jews controlling the world and media, or simply making fun of Jews my normie friend calls me antisemitic and gets mad.

I’ve tried explain to him that they control everything but he always says “only incels hate on Jewish people cause there antisemitic lonely losers”

Tagging biahs: @greycel @ryuken @nathan @GlamourPursuer @GabachoCopium @slavicpsycho @wsada @moredatesmorerapes @ChadOrDeath @Rzn @sportsmogger
@twojei
@glizzygnasher68 @0clue
@Imretarded?
rape him

• JFL
Facts man, it’s always us but never them.
The funny thing is the food they eat and media they consumed is all controlled by Jews and satanist, but they would rather stay in there little bubble.
If I were you, I'd let them bro
No point in having them turn autistic over this stuff that has a hold of us

You can talk to me about "this" stuff :feelsping::feelswhere:

• +1
If I were you, I'd let them bro
No point in having them turn autistic over this stuff that has a hold of us

You can talk to me about "this" stuff :feelsping::feelswhere:
Literally trump and that Kamala whore are both pro Jew, let that sink in. America will be run by another Jew but they prob already are,
I’ll just do what u said let normies stay in there bubble while they cope with “muh antisemitic”.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium, Bars and greycel
Literally trump and that Kamala whore are both pro Jew, let that sink in. America will be run by another Jew but they prob already are,
I’ll just do what u said let normies stay in there bubble while they cope with “muh antisemitic”.
Yeah man
And also it will always be run by them
They are Deep State

• +1
Do not involve critical thinking when talking to normies. Just scare him, press his instincts, make it so clear that a child would understand.

They rely on their primal instincts and emotions, you can easily influence him unless he is heavily brainwashed.

Last edited:
  • +1

@twojei
@glizzygnasher68 @0clue
@Imretarded?
You can't because antisemitism IS only for lonely losers. Love beats hate

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back