How do I convince my parents to sell one of our houses so I can surgerymax

D

Deleted member 24444

Invisible to women
So basically we have 2 suburban houses that we don't use pretty much, how do I convince them to make at least one of them my property so I can sell it and ascend?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: GetShrekt, kebab, User49 and 9 others
@currylightskin

@ascension

So basically we have 2 suburban houses that we don't use pretty much, how do I convince them to make at least one of them my property so I can sell it and ascend?
are the houses rented out for monthly rental income, or just sitting there

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
are the houses rented out for monthly rental income, or just sitting there
Just sitting there, they rent out only apartments which I don’t understand as well, ROI is comical

Just sitting there, they rent out only apartments which I don’t understand as well, ROI is comical
fucking hell, that's a waste

• +1
Reactions: Soychadcell, Deleted member 29167 and Deleted member 24444
forge the documents needed to sell then run away to cambodia to start a life of crime.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 24444
very hard yakhi ngl 🤙 🤙 🤙 🚬🚬🚬

• So Sad
How much u need for surgery?

delete them (in Minecraft)
inherit house- pb solved

• Ugh..
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, Deleted member 24444 and Debetro
  • JFL
Reactions: currylightskin and Deleted member 29167
if you didnt tell your parents about the surgery plans then do that, if they're supportive then bring it up, if they're not supportive then dont. also slowly blackpill them more and more even if already supportive if you wanna have a higher likelyhood of them actually considering it

• +1
Reactions: Soychadcell and Deleted member 24444
if you didnt tell your parents about the surgery plans then do that, if they're supportive then bring it up, if they're not supportive then dont. also slowly blackpill them more and more even if already supportive if you wanna have a higher likelyhood of them actually considering it
I already brought up, and my dad was neutral and mom was bery negative : (. Besides they think I’m a chad who doesn’t need anything

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
I already brought up, and my dad was neutral and mom was bery negative : (. Besides they think I’m a chad who doesn’t need anything
who owns the houses? also you should try blackpilling your parents. like bring up stories like "damn this really good looking guy at my job gets all the girls while all of us just workcel and rot :(((" or some bullshit like that yk. obviously dont make it obvious that you're trying to sound like a crybaby about looks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: User49
who owns the houses? also you should try blackpilling your parents. like bring up stories like "damn this really good looking guy at my job gets all the girls while all of us just workcel and rot :(((" or some bullshit like that yk. obviously dont make it obvious that you're trying to sound like a crybaby about looks
Tbh fuck it, easier to earn it by myself

Missed the joke and insulted me for no reason. @User49 you were right abt this dalit
ok bro no one cares stop crying and start delivering pizza or something you privileged 1st worlder fuck
ppl are getting called worse names here on the dailee

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, Deleted member 24444 and User49
ok bro no one cares stop crying and start delivering pizza or something you privileged 1st worlder fuck
ppl are getting called worse names here on the dailee
1st world

• JFL
1st world
Daz right
4B6E9E56 A0E3 4DBB AB3B DCE6AFA14CC0

The best answer is it’s never going to happen

unless you blackmail them really badly

• JFL
what surgeries do you NEED

there's a diff between need and want

if you're genuinely a subhuman that needs surgery to look normal then spending 30k doesnt sound fucking hilarious

this is pure autism. Yeah you can rennovate or resell the house to make more money or get rich. But id reather use it for my autistic Leg lengthening to gain 2 inches
So basically we have 2 suburban houses that we don't use pretty much, how do I convince them to make at least one of them my property so I can sell it and ascend?th

what surgeries do you NEED

there's a diff between need and want

if you're genuinely a subhuman that needs surgery to look normal then spending 30k doesnt sound fucking hilarious
I need paranasal implants, chin implant, rhino, 2 eye surgeries, hairline lowering and lip augmentations