How do i cool lookmaxx

S

seeker

Platinum
this celebrity looks really cool. His chin looks bad (no offense isnt worse than mine), which I can relate to, so I got curious

Attachments

• images (8).jpeg
    images (8).jpeg
    19.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 20240201_172038.jpg
    20240201_172038.jpg
    436.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 20240203_013036.jpg
    20240203_013036.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Allornothing, WhiteGoodman, Deleted member 57464 and 1 other person
ova

Attachments

• Melanin_Madness_Phase_one.pdf
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
just be NT bro :soy:

• JFL
Reactions: WhiteGoodman
Unless you mean looks-wise NT. Working on it sir

Satanistrappermaxxing like him
Dont @ me if ur not gonna put reactions to my replies i fuck my ratio up everytime i talk with u

Satanistrappermaxxing like him
Dont @ me if ur not gonna put reactions to my replies i fuck my ratio up everytime i talk with u
I didn't @ you. No satan is bad

Shouls I trim my eyebrows and make them thin like him

No gay intents but I kinda wanna pretty boy maxx

Is that actually you or is this a troll?

this celebrity looks really cool. His chin looks bad (no offense isnt worse than mine), which I can relate to, so I got curious
Option 1: hop in for a swim
200622181858-noose-stock.jpg
Option 2: lmao

Just get dreads bro

Fixing thyroid underactivity is crucial for health, and its underactivity can lead to a larger exposure of eyelids, which is undesirable in your looksmaxxing community. I don't want to continue writing this in sentences, so I'll just list useful tips.

In your diet, focus on a lot of coffee, lots of eggs, good meats, lots of milk (preferably 1.5 liters a day), 100% orange juice, honey, bee pollen, garlic, ginger, as many fruits as possible, oysters, kiwi, gelatin, beef liver, and potatoes.

Ensure a high metabolism.

Start eating a Ray Peat salad (https: //raypeatforum.com/community/threads/a-carrot-salad-recipe-write-up-for-the-uninitiated.31385/).

Lower prolactin.

Lower aromatase (start consuming aromatase inhibitors – orange juice and chamomile are very good sources).

Improve insulin sensitivity (anabolic hormone).

Avoid alcohol.

Don't fast.

Consume a lot of cocoa and caffeine (cocoa and caffeine inhibit testosterone detoxification in the liver by inhibiting UDP-glucuronosyltransferase; caffeine alone is a superfood, destroying heavy metals, acting anti-estrogenic, being an aromatase inhibitor, and having over 700 active substances. You must drink coffee with milk and sugar or honey).

Lower serotonin and increase dopamine.

Increase ATP production.

Take large doses of vitamin D3 and K2.

Consume plenty of zinc, magnesium.

Lower cortisol because it has a destructive impact on our body.

Supplement with pregnenolone.

All these tips have a very positive impact on our face and overall health.

Regarding skin quality, it's crucial to take care of the intestines. You can use skincare products, but I don't want to elaborate on that. I recommend checking product ingredients on this website: https:// www.ewg.org/skindeep/build_your_own_report/

Fixing thyroid underactivity is crucial for health, and its underactivity can lead to a larger exposure of eyelids, which is undesirable in your looksmaxxing community. I don't want to continue writing this in sentences, so I'll just list useful tips.

In your diet, focus on a lot of coffee, lots of eggs, good meats, lots of milk (preferably 1.5 liters a day), 100% orange juice, honey, bee pollen, garlic, ginger, as many fruits as possible, oysters, kiwi, gelatin, beef liver, and potatoes.

Start eating a Ray Peat salad (https: //raypeatforum.com/community/threads/a-carrot-salad-recipe-write-up-for-the-uninitiated.31385/).

Lower prolactin.

Lower aromatase (start consuming aromatase inhibitors – orange juice and chamomile are very good sources).

Avoid alcohol.

Don't fast.

Consume a lot of cocoa and caffeine (cocoa and caffeine inhibit testosterone detoxification in the liver by inhibiting UDP-glucuronosyltransferase; caffeine alone is a superfood, destroying heavy metals, acting anti-estrogenic, being an aromatase inhibitor, and having over 700 active substances. You must drink coffee with milk and sugar or honey).

Increase ATP production.

Regarding skin quality, it's crucial to take care of the intestines. You can use skincare products, but I don't want to elaborate on that. I recommend checking product ingredients on this website: https:// www.ewg.org/skindeep/build_your_own_report/
YOURE THE GOAT. Wait do I have too much/less eyelid exposure

YOURE THE GOAT. Wait do I have too much/less eyelid exposure
Apparently hypothyroidism, which, as Dr. Ray Peat said, affects 90% of the population, causes exposed eyelids.

Lower prolactin.

Avoid alcohol.

Don't fast.

Increase ATP production.

finally a real user who does contribute 💀

Apparently hypothyroidism, which, as Dr. Ray Peat said, affects 90% of the population, causes exposed eyelids.
Ehh not sure if they're noticeable but thank u brotha