How do I cope with being a manlet

spanishmog

spanishmog

Iron
just found out I 5’7.5 LMAOOOOOO:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: Doctor also denied me HGH injections.. YIPPPPPIEEEEEE!!!!! She also told me that my growth plates might be close!!! ITS SO FUCKING ovERRRRRRRR:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

God kill me rn or im fucking ending it inside this office
C940B09D 8A76 4DC8 A00F 0B9D45C3C1D8

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, TUSSELEIF, murdah and 9 others
5ft7.5 isn't even that short bro

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: curryascenderr, watah, slavicpsycho and 7 others
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: slavicpsycho, murdah and nathan
just wear airmaxes (1.6 inches) and larp 5'10 maybe even 11

• +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo and nathan
That’s 5’8 bro

Just wear high shoes and your 5’9. Lifts and ur 5’10.

Then just say your 5’11.

;)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah, skkrrrtcantdo, got.daim and 1 other person
how do u "find out that ure short" like u cant see yourself in the mirror or among other ppl jfl

• +1
Reactions: murdah, ElTruecel and got.daim
just wear airmaxes (1.6 inches) and larp 5'10 maybe even 11
Won’t work cuz a 5’10 guy in shoes will be 5’11 and he’ll be 5’9 in shoes. He’s gonna get exposed hard. I’m 5’10 and can’t even fraud as 6 ft.

Won’t work cuz a 5’10 guy in shoes will be 5’11 and he’ll be 5’9 in shoes. He’s gonna get exposed hard. I’m 5’10 and can’t even fraud as 6 ft.
not any shoes bud, the tallest airmax version. And he doesn't have to explicitly say any height him being 5'9 is better than 5'7

how do u "find out that ure short" like u cant see yourself in the mirror or among other ppl jfl
5’7.5 pretty much looks 5’8-9

I’m 5’10 and a 6 ft guy looks barely taller than me. If I never measured I’d think I was 5’11

• JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
OP giga manlet nigga is a MUNCH!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah and ramirezfanboy
You guys are the same size as a 15 year old white girl

• +1
Reactions: murdah
least copious baki watcher :forcedsmile:
Least smelly 2024 cel

How is that cope nigga 5’8 and 9 are one inch apart. If your retard ass can’t visualise it just look down and you’ll see how small of a difference one inch makes.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar, 0S4MA, looksmaxxing223 and 1 other person
just found out I 5’7.5 LMAOOOOOO:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: Doctor also denied me HGH injections.. YIPPPPPIEEEEEE!!!!! She also told me that my growth plates might be close!!! ITS SO FUCKING ovERRRRRRRR:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

God kill me rn or im fucking ending it inside this officeView attachment 3047516
move to mumbai

Least smelly 2024 cel

How is that cope nigga 5’8 and 9 are one inch apart. If your retard ass can’t visualise it just look down and you’ll see how small of a difference one inch makes.
"brocel 11cm cock is same as 15cm cock bro its just 4 cms bro no big deal"

5'7 isn't that bad depending on where you live, it's like the shorter end of average in alot of 1st world countries

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and manletropemaxxer
Least smelly 2024 cel

legit, I cage at people so mentally retarded they think because 5'10 has two digits in the inches place it is somehow non manlet while 5'9 is manlet

5'7 isn't that bad depending on where you live, it's like the shorter end of average in alot of 1st world countries
5’7 isn’t bad in 3 world countries LMAOOOOOO but in 1st workd countries, goodluck in my dating life

• +1
You’re not even that short nigga, just wear 2 inch lifts and forget about it

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
sending hopes and prayers, although 5'7 isnt really that short (it is :feelskek::feelskek:)

not any shoes bud, the tallest airmax version. And he doesn't have to explicitly say any height him being 5'9 is better than 5'7
Tallest air max adds 1.6 inches, so he’s 5’9. Unless he goes with lifts in those air maxes so he can’t run and reaches 5’10. He’s cooked when he takes them off tho

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA and glizzygnasher68
  • +1
Reactions: glizzygnasher68
It doesnt change sise of arms legs or head
5’8 to 5’10 doesn’t make too much of a difference with proportions. Only a problem for LL from 5’8 to 6’1

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA
Tallest air max adds 1.6 inches, so he’s 5’9. Unless he goes with lifts in those air maxes so he can’t run and reaches 5’10. He’s cooked when he takes them off tho
I said he can larp 5'10 if he wanted too. And I wouldn't advise lifts unless since 5'9 with shoes is good enough

God kill me rn or im fucking ending it inside this officeView attachment 3047516
u gonna cut yourself or what? whats that scissor fäg xd

5'7 is 5'10 in america

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and murdah
I said he can larp 5'10 if he wanted too. And I wouldn't advise lifts unless since 5'9 with shoes is good enough
Nigga, he’s not gonna be the only one in shoes. If he wears 1.6 inches to 5’9, and a 5’10 guy wears a normal shoe to 5’10.7, the 5’10 guy can easily point him out for larping. If he wore 1 inch lifts as well then maybe he could.

• +1
Nigga, he’s not gonna be the only one in shoes. If he wears 1.6 inches to 5’9, and a 5’10 guy wears a normal shoe to 5’10.7, the 5’10 guy can easily point him out for larping. If he wore 1 inch lifts as well then maybe he could.
Dude nobody gives that much of a shit and an inch is barely noticble. That 5'10 guy is probably larping 5'11 even 6ft he's not gonna call out this guy larping to his non frauded height

Dude nobody gives that much of a shit and an inch is barely noticble. That 5'10 guy is probably larping 5'11 even 6ft he's not gonna call out this guy larping to his non frauded height
This guy is in high school, everyone calls everyone out in high school lmao. Maybe in college.

This guy is in high school, everyone calls everyone out in high school lmao. Maybe in college.
No they dont, I watched zoomers larp 2+ inches and nobody cares cause they are larping too. Ive seen 5'10 guys claim 6ft and nobody says shit. Zoomers are littarly known for this