How do I cope with wearing a face mask like this for 2 months?

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken

So apparently to see forward growth with MSE you need to wear this thing 22 hours a day for 2 months or more. You can only take it off to eat food. How would I cope at a job wearing this thing? I can't imagine how autistic it would be coming into work with this on

• JFL
Reactions: wonderwhy and Deleted member 21597
yeah you can't do that. neetmax

• +1
Reactions: Avirochad, ChristianChad and Deleted member 11126
Just trust your personality.

• JFL
Reactions: Avirochad
yeah you can't do that. neetmax
Probably will just quit in 3 months when I start MSE.

I like this job only the 2nd day. Maybe I can just work in the back washing dishes.

home gym stay inside your room and order delivery for grocceries

• +1
Reactions: wonderwhy
Probably will just quit in 3 months when I start MSE.

I like this job only the 2nd day. Maybe I can just work in the back washing dishes.
bro lets be real here the shit isnt in motion this is all fucking make believe and i am tired of listening to looksmaxers plan shit without getting shit done your probably never getting mse

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21597 and Deleted member 11126
bro lets be real here the shit isnt in motion this is all fucking make believe and i am tired of listening to looksmaxers plan shit without getting shit done your probably never getting mse
I'm doing a 100 dollar call with Ronald Ead about it but first gotta get my paycheck.

I will have MSE late 2022 or Spring 2023.

we all die someday so fuck it everyons just gonna forget about it after ur doen wearing it

• +1
Reactions: Avirochad and Deleted member 11126
we all die someday so fuck it everyons just gonna forget about it after ur doen wearing it
Yeah true. I will leave this town 2023 summer or fall for good.

I'm doing a 100 dollar call with Ronald Ead about it but first gotta get my paycheck.

this is cope all just cope

Nah its not
why would you go to ronald ead though hes not really a expert just a guy i dont really understand that why not go to a person that does mse

why would you go to ronald ead though hes not really a expert just a guy i dont really understand that why not go to a person that does mse
Probably dr Ting tbh. The nearest provider is like 5 hours away.

View attachment 1895357
So apparently to see forward growth with MSE you need to wear this thing 22 hours a day for 2 months or more. You can only take it off to eat food. How would I cope at a job wearing this thing? I can't imagine how autistic it would be coming into work with this on
Take a sick leave and use up your vacation.

have you tried just going up and talking to her

• JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and rand anon

MSE is useless for aesthetics and useless as an Orthodontic treatment above 15.