How Do I Cope?

Lonely

Lonely

Banned
I'm tryna arrangedmarriagemaxxx but it's basically betabuxxing. It destroys me mentally to think that no woman would be attracted enough to me to fuck me unless I was providing for her. That's the ultimate insult.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ascension and Deleted member 17244
that's your only CHOice
it's this or suffERing

• JFL
Reactions: Curry Suicide
Bro isn't average age of marriage for women 18 in pakistan? Sure it's betabuxxing but you're getting a virgin girl not some ran through 30+ bitch

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
Bro isn't average age of marriage for women 18 in pakistan? Sure it's betabuxxing but you're getting a virgin girl not some ran through 30+ bitch
It is. I'll prob marry a foid who's 17 or 18. But the fact she wouldn't have sex with me outside of a provider paradigm and is only fucking me because she needs me to support her hurts. Also tons of Foids these days have bfs and stuff.

get implants man

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived
It is. I'll prob marry a foid who's 17 or 18. But the fact she wouldn't have sex with me outside of a provider paradigm and is only fucking me because she needs me to support her hurts. Also tons of Foids these days have bfs and stuff.
you aren't ugly enough to have a dead bedroom bro, especially compared to average paki

Too expensive dude. A bimax is like 30k USD which is insane.
implants arent expensive as bimax. and 30k bimax is kind of premium price.

Fr? When you say implants do you mean jaw fillers?
no i mean legit implants. depends on where you live too but in turkey its not much far from access of a citizen.

get some loan or smth tbh.

yes but you're avg for paki
3/10 compared to white people you'll never see irl
Mannn you don't understand. Do you think a foid will ever look at me and be horny. The answer is no. That means no foid will ever give me good sex. At best I'll get duty sex jfl and if I don't buy her gifts/ do things for her she'll withhold sex. On top of that no foid will ever be grateful or love an average dude. It's ovER.

Mannn you don't understand. Do you think a foid will ever look at me and be horny. The answer is no. That means no foid will ever give me good sex. At best I'll get duty sex jfl.
sex appeal comes from body. You're tall and can gymcel

sex appeal comes from body. You're tall and can gymcel
I'm already gymcelled, at least for my age. I'm not jacked yet but that's because I haven't been lifting for years.

But even if that's true, we all know face>body

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
Take some antidepressants goym! They vill help you and we vill have another pacient!