How do I create a new identity

M

Mealworm

Sphinx
Creating a new identity in a different country

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
You simply cannot unless you can obtain a good fake passport. And to do that you need to be able to move in illicit circles. It's not gonna work.

You simply cannot unless you can obtain a good fake passport. And to do that you need to be able to move in illicit circles. It's not gonna work.
That's what I'm willing to do

Destroy your current one

That's what I'm willing to do
It's not about willingness. I'm willing to take King Charles's place on the throne of great Britain, but am I able to?

Getting a fake passport that will actually work is like getting your hands on a pound of meth or fentanyl. You gotta have connections and be a bit of a gangster. It's just not gonna happen.

im not an expert in this but i think a good option is looking into trying naturalization into a country like austria

i cant find any requirements of papers for naturalization besides just living there for 10 years

so if your able to stay in Austria for over 10 years without papers then you become a citizen without papers i think

start illegal immigration maxing

Last edited:
It's not about willingness. I'm willing to take King Charles's place on the throne of great Britain, but am I able to?

Getting a fake passport that will actually work is like getting your hands on a pound of meth or fentanyl. You gotta have connections and be a bit of a gangster. It's just not gonna happen.
That's a natural assumption, but I can't know for sure unless I try