HOW DO I CURL MY LASHES

cromagnon

cromagnon

WishiwasWishIwaswishIwaswishIwasSalludon
I cant fucking do it!!!

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe
Damn nigga 0 replies, you used to have 4 page threads, lmaoooooo
can you shut the fuck up, i literally have 0 clue who you are and you're replying 24/7 under my posts "nigga you've lost your relevancy hahaha" i could give less of a shit, just stop commenting useless shit

• +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked
can you shut the fuck up, i literally have 0 clue who you are and you're replying 24/7 under my posts "nigga you've lost your relevancy hahaha" i could give less of a shit, just stop commenting useless shit
IMG 4807

Cry more bitch, I’ve only commented like 4 times and you do care because you made a whole ass post about it dumb ass nigga suck my dick

• Woah
ignored
weird ah greycel stalking my posts smh
You should be thanking me, no one was reading your shit dumb nigga, least I was bumping it bitch

Cry more bitch, I’ve only commented like 4 times and you do care because you made a whole ass post about it dumb ass nigga suck my dick
i dont even remember making a post about it and u do, fucking fan

i dont even remember making a post about it and u do, fucking fan
Yea because I have good memory, it was just yesterday lmao, I’m a fan cause I don’t have the memory of a retard? Ight

Yea because I have good memory, it was just yesterday lmao, I’m a fan cause I don’t have the memory of a retard? Ight
just stfu i dont feel like dealing with more bs from retards on here

• +1
just stfu i dont feel like dealing with more bs from retards on here
Didn’t mean to make you cry bitch, soft ass pussy lmao, continue with your shit tho, I’ll leave you alone

Relax your eye and slowly curl them and look with ur other eye

Didn’t mean to make you cry bitch, soft ass pussy lmao, continue with your shit tho, I’ll leave you alone
bro if u havent noticed i legit dont care about my "relevancy" on this incel forum, i made a joke post about losing my aura then moved on bc im 100% focused on looksmaxxing now and not rotting on off topic for useless reps

bro if u havent noticed i legit dont care about my "relevancy" on this incel forum, i made a joke post about losing my aura then moved on bc im 100% focused on looksmaxxing now and not rotting on off topic for useless reps
Relax bro, I was fucking with you, this is my alt,I know u, I initially was joking around but you wanted to get all soy boy angry n shit, butt nuff said, convo over

• Woah
That's easy, you close your eye, then squeeze them with the curler at the roots of the lashes and then you bend them upwards and hold for like 8 seconds

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
Relax bro, I was fucking with you, this is my alt,I know u, I initially was joking around but you wanted to get all soy boy angry n shit, butt nuff said, convo over
how are u gonna fuck with me on 4 posts then get upset when i get mad at u for doing it? did u expect me to just say ok and leave it be?

how are u gonna fuck with me on 4 posts then get upset when i get mad at u for doing it? did u expect me to just say ok and leave it be?
Um yea :rolleyes: didn’t think you would throw a temper tantrum bruh, I don’t spaz out on every user that calls me a nigger or fag, just online jokes, but like I said it’s over