How do I cut down in weight while being at the peak of my growth spurt?

renvorious

renvorious

2/10 PSL - becoming human
As the title says I'm slightly big when it comes to bf%, i'm like 18-20% bf, i'm 14 years old turning 15 in 3 months. I'm 73kg at 190cm.

I want to not stunt my growth and still become leaner, how do I do this?

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: RICHCELDOM and Saen
stunting ur growth whilst being 190cm is crazyyyy

• JFL
Reactions: heyheyheybro22 and boss8055
You could try fasted cardio, whilst this wont necessarily stunt your growth but it will if you keep fasting, just eat lean and do cardio

• +1
Reactions: renvorious
You could try fasted cardio, whilst this wont necessarily stunt your growth but it will if you keep fasting, just eat lean and do cardio
what sort of cardio? and what about nutrients and calorie intake? thanks in advance bhai

• +1
Reactions: Saen
what sort of cardio? and what about nutrients and calorie intake? thanks in advance bhai
Great question!
If you have high bodyfat percentage you could always try to go into a calorie deficit, just dont overdo it because if you do your growth plates will certainly close (speaking from experience). There is a great tool created by muscle wiki: here
You already said that you play basketball which is a great sport to lose some calories while jumping. You could try (as i already said) Fasted cardio or just running in general

Shut the fuck up you fucking retarded piece of shit.

• +1
Reactions: truecel12, Angaracel and RICHCELDOM
do not waste time trying to lose weight while you are growing. you will thank me later. eat alot of animal products and bone marrow

• +1
Reactions: Cronus and renvorious
Great question!
If you have high bodyfat percentage you could always try to go into a calorie deficit, just dont overdo it because if you do your growth plates will certainly close (speaking from experience). There is a great tool created by muscle wiki: here
You already said that you play basketball which is a great sport to lose some calories while jumping. You could try (as i already said) Fasted cardio or just running in general
true

• +1
Reactions: Saen
As the title says I'm slightly big when it comes to bf%, i'm like 18-20% bf, i'm 14 years old turning 15 in 3 months. I'm 73kg at 190cm.

I want to not stunt my growth and still become leaner, how do I do this?
you are not 190cm as you wouldnt be asking how to not stunt your growth, you have given such an inflated amount so you can seem cool

nigga just cut, diet matters almost nothing when it comes to growing aslong as you're not anorexic and severely underfed

you are not 190cm as you wouldnt be asking how to not stunt your growth, you have given such an inflated amount so you can seem cool
On god, I definitely weren’t 5”7 at 13 before my spurt, my dad definitely isn’t 6”2 and my mom isn’t 5”7. Me playing basketball is also a complete joke dw

On god, I definitely weren’t 5”7 at 13 before my spurt, my dad definitely isn’t 6”2 and my mom isn’t 5”7. Me playing basketball is also a complete joke dw
if your being deadass try to get all your nutrients in excess, use cronometer for this and instead of cutting food do more cardio, meaning if you eat 2300 kcal at maintenance rn keep eating that but increase your activity

• +1
Reactions: renvorious