How do I date the girls I rizzed while on mephedrone yesterday?

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Ugly Subhuman Creature
Went on a dating-app messaging spree while on alcohol+mephedrone yesterday-evening and got 3 phone-numbers + fun chats with 9 girls or so.

I went on until they all went to bed basically till ~2AM. Then I kept snorting mephedrone till 7AM before going to bed. Woke up 5 hours later and now have all these messages from them for 6 hours now and just ghosting all of them.

Impossible to talk with women while not on mephedrone, impossible to date, all impossible.

Some are MTB, some are HTB, tbh all over them are very fuckable and cute and all look decent, well-off, rich parents type vibe, educated. 7 white girls, 2 arabs.

just keep using mephedrone forever, more and more, while on dates too?

its fucking over

@the BULL

also ran out of mephedrone now so will be using MDMA daily now for same effect but ill order a new batch soon

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: deadstock and Quando Rondo
sing george michael songs like you love to in the lunch room with your coworkers

• Love it
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Just get her. Be up front about it. Women love you and they hate me so just do jt

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Just get her. Be up front about it. Women love you and they hate me so just do jt
impossible for me to find the energy/interest to even talk with women without using drugs.

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
HOW TO COPE?

MDMA IS THE SOLUTION

yeah its done for, did half pill of mdma so i can talk to all the girls I ghosted else its over.

I need drugs to get a lot of sex and validation first, then after I have that, I will start rehabbing or something, idk.