How do I develop my dark side?

improover

improover

#JamesGang
I've read all these studies about Dark Triad maxxing, it really increases your SMV and I even made a compilation if anyone wants, it's 100% legit. Unfortunately bluepilled psychology only wants to help people get rid of these traits not develop them. If anyone knows how to become a psycho, manipulative, narcissistic bully please help me out nothing illegal please
Naruto sasuke0004

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, poloralf, Deleted member 5912 and 3 others
You just do gangsta shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
take risks

Max your T level, get anger easily, use it for dom displaying or productive purpose

blast test, make sure to take an estrogen blocker, and take xans

if youre still high inhib then nothing can save you

blast test, make sure to take an estrogen blocker, and take xans

if youre still high inhib then nothing can save you
Max your T level, get anger easily, use it for dom displaying or productive purpose
testosterone just makes you agressive. I want to be narcissistic manipulative psychopath

Bro sasuke was also good looking though
All the foids likes him in school
For it to not be cringy you have to be good looking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and JFLbuddyboyo
Bro sasuke was also good looking though
All the foids likes him in school
For it to not be cringy you have to be good looking
Dark Triad is a good looks halo. In fact is the only "personality" that matters.

how does it make narcissistic/manipulative/psycho? any evidence?
Theses are basically dom traits, if you're high T you're more likely to easily act like theses.

T doesnt just make you go like a gorilla, you'll be also mentaly aggressive / confident / low inhib which ofc feed the narci/manipulative/psycho personality

• +1
Reactions: Diremeyer
Look dark triad

Theses are basically dom traits, if you're high T you're more likely to easily act like theses.
T doesnt just make you go like a gorilla, you'll be also mentaly aggressive / confident / low inhib which ofc feed the narci/manipulative/psycho personality
Faulty logic, women can have those dark triad traits without testosterone, they're just less agressive(because of low t) so they don't do shit

• +1
Reactions: JFLbuddyboyo
I've read all these studies about Dark Triad maxxing, it really increases your SMV and I even made a compilation if anyone wants, it's 100% legit. Unfortunately bluepilled psychology only wants to help people get rid of these traits not develop them. If anyone knows how to become a psycho, manipulative, narcissistic bully please help me out nothing illegal please
View attachment 446440

LISTEN THIS 50X A DAY

Faulty logic, women can have those dark triad traits without testosterone, they're just less agressive(because of low t) so they don't do shit
Dark triad womens tend to have higher T than normie ones

View attachment 446440
You need to be good looking JFL

I read studies about this.

2 main factors why narcissist score better.
1. They put more care into appearance and looksmaxx.
2. They are more extraversion behaving.
3. They calmer then average and thus more collected and calculated. More calm killer persona, as opposed to nervous trembling wreak making mistakes.
Aka (not nervous, anxious). Most people get nervous about stuff, with dating and social setting and so on. Narcissist have that less, and thus can think calculated and act also that way, to move towards where they wanna end up.

Point 2 and 3, are here often called.
Being low inhibition
Or high inhibition

Low inhibition, is a legit concept

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
Get angry easily? That's the opposite of what you want to do. You don't wanna be an emotional bitch but stoic.

Asking this question proves you will fail.

Call ur mother whore
And drink ur soy milk right from the bottle

• JFL
Reactions: Ritalincell
Get angry easily? That's the opposite of what you want to do. You don't wanna be an emotional bitch but stoic.
"use it for dom displaying or productive purpose "

Litteraly canalize the energy into what you want, stoic behavior isn't enough, you have to feel / show contained aggressive ready manners
Like you can burst into fighting and give 0 shits if you want to, but rn you're just doing your things your way with sociably acceptable manners.

If you don't feel / understand this, you're not properly using the gift nature gave you.

Just fucking start doing it
Treat people like they are dispensable
Stare in the mirror more
Looking good or dark triad is a min not a max

View attachment 446440
I'd start removing "nothing illegal please"

• +1
Reactions: KDA Player
Being tark triad will make you miserable because you will never connect with anyone. The phyiscal pleasure will be high by on the inside you will be dead. Go watch madmen

Being tark triad will make you miserable because you will never connect with anyone. The phyiscal pleasure will be high by on the inside you will be dead. Go watch madmen
"Go watch madmen" what a fucking bullshit advice "go watch a tv show" I can't believe someone would be this bluepilled and retarded.

"Go watch madmen" what a fucking bullshit advice "go watch a tv show" I can't believe someone would be this bluepilled and retarded.
Absolute retard its a work of art exploring humanity dark side you are a true retard the main star is a dark triad who fucks everything that movea

A good start would be to:
1) Build huge muscles
2) Get tattoos
3) Breed pitbulls
4) Go hunting
5) Try some extreme sports

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross
hahahahahahaahahahshhaha

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: goat2x and Ritalincell
jfl at people answering this seriously. This forum is beyond salvation

• +1
Reactions: lifestyle21873
@Blackout.xl @Mohamad

jfl at people answering this seriously. This forum is beyond salvation
If he was dark triad he wouldnt even think about how to beocme it, thats the fun part

• +1
This thread is falio

• +1
If he was dark triad he wouldnt even think about how to beocme it, thats the fun part
at first I thought he was trolling but he is being serious jfl.

• +1
Reactions: lifestyle21873
  • +1
If you go dark Sasuke style and you're low PSL you'll just look like and ugly creepy school shooting incel

Last edited:
you can’t really fake dark triad if you were not born with it, otherwise you will look cringe