• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mtbfiend, ItsOver.com, Imretarded? and 1 other person
robbing is illegal doe?

don't bother unless you are a tall ogre, otherwise you will get your ass kicked

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: User28823, Imretarded? and Arsene
Crocheting tools on amazon + gloves + large shoes with no prints + mask and glasses. Buy non odorant Bleach and put them on your gloves before doing anything. Do not use your car instead take the bus, if its too late fuck it you walk. Do not investigate the house before, it raises suspicion instead just do a quick drive by. Be quick and act natural

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
i need advice on how to maximise profits while mugging bystanders
There are much easier ways to make money than mugging. That is very high risk and you will end up in prison.

Crocheting tools on amazon + gloves + large shoes with no prints + mask and glasses. Buy non odorant Bleach and put them on your gloves before doing anything. Do not use your car instead take the bus, if its too late fuck it you walk. Do not investigate the house before, it raises suspicion instead just do a quick drive by. Be quick and act natural
Why not check out house a week or two in advance?

i need advice on how to maximise profits while mugging bystanders
good luck going to jail buddy boyo

at least steal shit not rob are u retarded

• +1
Reactions: h111
You can also do that but be quick anyway
What do you think of using drones? You could attach a infra red camera to one and take a look during the night.

Real spy type shit.

Op, maybe target libertarians. They always have big stacks of gold and silver. Just wait till they go on holiday and take the thousands of dollars worth of silver coins.

• +1
Reactions: mtbfiend
There are much easier ways to make money than mugging. That is very high risk and you will end up in prison.
You people always say there are other ways to make money and literally never name a single one