How do i enlarge my frame?

skedd

skedd

"eat raw meat and drink raw milk"
I'm 6'1, skinny, just started going to the gym, my shoulders are narrow and my posture is kind of fucked up, the problem with this is that my tallness to wideness is fucked up and i have no idea how to solve this, can anyone help?

• +1
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta
I'm 6'1, skinny, just started going to the gym, my shoulders are narrow and my posture is kind of fucked up, the problem with this is that my tallness to wideness is fucked up and i have no idea how to solve this, can anyone help?
clavicle surgery

I would say heavy stretching of the muscles and deep breathing. Most people will say its cope but the worst thing that will happen is that your posture will correct.

• +1
Reactions: skedd
I would suggest the Reeves deadlift , wide grip pull ups for shoulders as they may or may not encourage growth if supported with good nutrition & sleep. Does depend upon how old you are but I think generally genes & nutrition are the shakermakers.

• +1
Reactions: skedd