How do I escalate things with this muslim girl

Fundz

Fundz

Silver
So I’m sat in the library and this girl approaches me, we are having conversation etc etc. she tells me she is Afghan. I thought she was English lol (brunette with blue eyes) I got her socials and what not but she genuinely doesn’t seem like a hoe. Agreed to meet up with her and shit and we r goin out to do shit in town in an hour. She don’t drink, smoke and I assume she’s a virgin based on what she’s told me. She don’t go to parties either lol. Idk how I can smash it too cos I’m not Muslim myself. Doubt BBC will work

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: PsychoH and GuyFromSingapore
Marry her

• +1
Reactions: Manfrommars and PsychoH
Marry her
Impossible, I’m not a Muslim and my family would disown me if I married a Muslim anyway. Think her father would accept a black Christian? JFL 🤣

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: oxymoron, ShowerMaxxing, sayi and 6 others
Give her a facial for respect

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sayi and Deleted member 51465
Impossible, I’m not a Muslim and my family would disown me if I married a Muslim anyway. Think her father would accept a black Christian? JFL 🤣
Jfl at the foids they are such whores no tradition or restrict will stop them to go out with black niggers :sick::sick::sick:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, kebab, Manfrommars and 8 others
Give her a facial for respect
Jfl at the foids they are such whores no tradition or restrict will stop them to go out with black niggers :sick::sick::sick:
She might just see me as a friend tho, she said I seem nice tho. I’ll find if she’s done anything w a boy. But she is 18 tho 👀. By 18 95% of foids have at least sucked a dick

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH, midlatinocel and GuyFromSingapore
She might just see me as a friend tho, she said I seem nice tho. I’ll find if she’s done anything w a boy. But she is 18 tho 👀. By 18 95% of foids have at least sucked a dick
Good luck my friend never underestimate muslim foids in the west they become free whores to use are you packin or a dicklet

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH and midlatinocel
Good luck my friend never underestimate muslim foids in the west they become free whores to use are you packin or a dicklet
Idk rlly but every girl has told me I’m big. I’ve got sub optimal girth but I length mog 7.2 inches

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and reaper2
Idk rlly but every girl has told me I’m big. I’ve got sub optimal girth but I length mog 7.2 inches
Good luck im 6in myself the dicklet cutoff :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manfrommars and sayi
  • +1
Reactions: Manfrommars, GuyFromSingapore and reaper2
you asking us?

Just convert to Islam

• Ugh..
Reactions: PsychoH and GuyFromSingapore
So I’m sat in the library and this girl approaches me, we are having conversation etc etc. she tells me she is Afghan. I thought she was English lol (brunette with blue eyes) I got her socials and what not but she genuinely doesn’t seem like a hoe. Agreed to meet up with her and shit and we r goin out to do shit in town in an hour. She don’t drink, smoke and I assume she’s a virgin based on what she’s told me. She don’t go to parties either lol. Idk how I can smash it too cos I’m not Muslim myself. Doubt BBC will work
Makes no sense.

• +1
Reactions: pentamogged9000 and GuyFromSingapore
c
convert to islam or kill yoursef kafir, or give me her @ im a muslim too

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: sayi, PsychoH and GuyFromSingapore
c

convert to islam or kill yoursef kafir, or give me her @ im a muslim too
No, I wouldn’t convert if I was I’d go to Christianity. Also she’s in the UK ur probs on a diff country

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH, midlatinocel and GuyFromSingapore
No, I wouldn’t convert if I was I’d go to Christianity. Also she’s in the UK ur probs on a diff country
bad news for u then buckaroo, no chance cuz afgans and west pakis are usually religious and marry only

A girl approached you and you think she’s a virgin. Some people honestly.

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Meister!, sayi and 4 others
just chill with her hangout things will happen on their own

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH
white nationalistcels are so deluded that they find problems with arab and black relationships
like no relationship at all should exist if it doesnt have a white male in it

• JFL
Reactions: sayi
Don't smash
she is muslim

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Allornothing, Meister!, guy24 and 2 others
white nationalistcels are so deluded that they find problems with arab and black relationships
like no relationship at all should exist if it doesnt have a white male in it
Basically

If she's proper Muslim it will be hard to smash

• +1
Reactions: Manfrommars
For reference how tall are you? Are American looking not typical African looks? I need image of yiu to figure out how this can feasibly happen lmao

Stay away from our Muslim women.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sayi, Fiqh and penispilled
If she's proper muslim, she could be virgin and you can be her first boyfriend. But the only way to smash her is to become muslim and marry her.

• +1
Reactions: Manfrommars
what have you been rated here

Ask for her dads number

Ask for her dads number
I actually know her dad. He works at this chicken and chip shop n I always speak to him. He ain’t got a clue Ik her daughter

• +1
Reactions: Manfrommars and PsychoH
I actually know her dad. He works at this chicken and chip shop n I always speak to him. He ain’t got a clue Ik her daughter
Find the truth in islam and if your heart tells you to convert, revert back to it. If not then find some other girl. But let your heart truly accept it and be conscious of it

Find the truth in islam and if your heart tells you to convert, revert back to it. If not then find some other girl. But let your heart truly accept it and be conscious of it
Idrc about this girl. She’s got no body and a bit too pure for my whorish self. I’m now talking to a girl who was the school chads little sister. She wants to fuck me tomorrow and she’s htb overall. Mtn face Stacy body

Idrc about this girl. She’s got no body and a bit too pure for my whorish self. I’m now talking to a girl who was the school chads little sister. She wants to fuck me tomorrow and she’s htb overall. Mtn face Stacy body
If I can’t be chad I can atleast smash his sister

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH
Keep saying ‘free palestine’ over n over.. Brainwashed Muslims dig that shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: distance decay and Manfrommars
borderline useless unless she's not sheltered. was talking to a muslim girl once and she has literally done NOTHING in her entire life, she hasn't even gone to a birthday party before so it was a waste of time jfl

borderline useless unless she's not sheltered. was talking to a muslim girl once and she has literally done NOTHING in her entire life, she hasn't even gone to a birthday party before so it was a waste of time jfl
Your just not chad

Lurking this thread . Any update ?

try harder nigger we arent easy to fuck like ur christian wifes (u cucks enjoy it anyways LOL!)