How do I escape this loop?

ShowerMaxxing

ShowerMaxxing

Kraken
Study, vidya, junk food, wage, repeat. I fucking hate the weekends, I do nothing maybe go on a date and get harassed and insulted the whole time by my alcoholic father. I want to move out but the rent prices are retarded here. I swear I’m gonna beat the fuck out of this old cunt, been doing this bs for over 10yrs now

Hate living with him but can’t afford to leave at least till studys done. How do u cope living with an alcoholic

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, manletmachinestream, Matthias8272 and 3 others
Do you go to the gym if u do you coulld try con fronting him theres no use letting him ruin your life

• +1
Reactions: Kao and ShowerMaxxing
Do you go to the gym if u do you coulld try con fronting him theres no use letting him ruin your life
I push and punch him when he pisses me off too much. Don’t have the heart to actually hurt my father, but he is the worst drunk I’ve ever met, doesn’t know what fuck off means. I’ve locked my door and the cunt slams through it while I’m with my girl. I really need to fuck him up or at least choke him out, but he’ll probably die if he’s hammered no?

He knows im a student and the state of the economy so he just threatens my accomodation like a cuck

• JFL
Reactions: manletmachinestream
mate that sounds rough you tried talking to him man to man. Ik it sounds fagotty but surely as a father he will understand if not you could call your family try to stage an intervention.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Im sure if u told your family one of them would take you in untill u earn enough

• +1
mate that sounds rough you tried talking to him man to man. Ik it sounds fagotty but surely as a father he will understand if not you could call your family try to stage an intervention.
Mum cheated and they split long ago, nobody in the family likes his company especially on the piss. He’s been beat up/chocked by all of my brothers. He never remembers his weekends and never has, you could record him pissed out of his mind and he’ll deny any wrong doings when he sobers up. A stubborn old fool to proud to admit flaws, he still denies his alcoholism.

I don’t even like talking to him at all, he’s only okay when sober. But nothing u say will stick when he’s drunk, he’s even said sexual shit to me and brothers partners before. Just a lonely creepy old bastard. He’s stuck in his ways and won’t change anytime soon, need to go rent a room or something

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: p1sswinkle and Kao
I delusionmax, but it would probably help to remove junk food and cook your own food. Anyways, back to delusionmaxxing, I am in a shitty situation as well, so I decided to just constantly think and imagine in my mind that things will improve, what my future will be like, my situation is nothing, and I constantly ignore everyone that tries to make me feel bad (I legit go into autopilot and ignore them and enter into my imaginary world while they bitch and moan in my ear :forcedsmile:).

So far, it's actually going good and since I quit waging, I'm working towards something that will be making me a lot of passive income and I'm also going to get a realtor license and capitalize on the fact that my boomer parents are going to sell their house (I'm basically going to be their realtor and sell it for them so I can get the 3% from the sale).

Only downside is sometimes you day dream more than you're moving towards your primary objective, and also makes you seem x20 times more spergy since you're going to be in your own mind.

------
tldr; become so delusionally optimistic, have a more active imagination, imagine your future, imagine your present as a good time and that your pains are just you growing/moving towards goal, ultimately lowering cortisol and feeling more in control

• +1
I delusionmax, but it would probably help to remove junk food and cook your own food. Anyways, back to delusionmaxxing, I am in a shitty situation as well, so I decided to just constantly think and imagine in my mind that things will improve, what my future will be like, my situation is nothing, and I constantly ignore everyone that tries to make me feel bad (I legit go into autopilot and ignore them and enter into my imaginary world while they bitch and moan in my ear :forcedsmile:).

So far, it's actually going good and since I quit waging, I'm working towards something that will be making me a lot of passive income and I'm also going to get a realtor license and capitalize on the fact that my boomer parents are going to sell their house (I'm basically going to be their realtor and sell it for them so I can get the 3% from the sale).

Only downside is sometimes you day dream more than you're moving towards your primary objective, and also makes you seem x20 times more spergy since you're going to be in your own mind.

------
tldr; become so delusionally optimistic, have a more active imagination, imagine your future, imagine your present as a good time and that your pains are just you growing/moving towards goal, ultimately lowering cortisol and feeling more in control
Also, to top this off, my parents used to verbally abuse me (from middle school all the way to today during my college years), and I used to try to argue back due to them instigating conflict with me, but now whenever they attempt to try to give me cancer and shit, I use the tactic and they immediately stop trying since I guess they realize they're talking to a brick wall. Even better, I don't even know what they're trying to tell me since in my own mind I'm using the opportunity to give myself positive input.

• +1
How is the dating market/your experience been recently?

• +1
Buy gaming pc or decent mtb

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Carbine, wollet2 and ShowerMaxxing

------
I hate the constant bitching and moaning about nit picky bs at work, uni and home. Why do people have to be like this? Pathetic cunts always tryna bring you down to their level, highlighting ur failures and downplaying successes. It’s just a life of constant comparison, x did this better than u. Oh u made a million bob? Your mate James made 2 million

• +1
Reactions: Sushifart
How is the dating market/your experience been recently?
I tried it again and results were ass, just lied out my ass to ex and we got back. She thinks I was running a blackmail scam on snap sluts

From what I could tell it’s like what Face said, the standards just keep rising. I used same pics from past that got decent results and now they got fuck all

------
How can u be delusionally optimistic and blackpilled?

• +1
Also, to top this off, my parents used to verbally abuse me (from middle school all the way to today during my college years), and I used to try to argue back due to them instigating conflict with me, but now whenever they attempt to try to give me cancer and shit, I use the tactic and they immediately stop trying since I guess they realize they're talking to a brick wall. Even better, I don't even know what they're trying to tell me since in my own mind I'm using the opportunity to give myself positive input.
U don’t understand he will talk for hrs, even if u don’t say a word back. I’ve heard him talking to himself before, went schizo retard after mum screwed him

• So Sad
How can u be delusionally optimistic and blackpilled?
Idk, most of blackpill is irrelevant to me now. A lot of the things I wanted in the past (a lot of which were mainly influenced by the blackpill) I lost interest in. My job is the least cortisol inducing thing ever, legit nothingburger job, not even effected by blackpill one single bit. I work nightshift security at a graveyard.

I'm well aware of the levels of coping with what I'm striving for and all the delusionmaxxing stuff (lmao at the self-aware delusionmaxxer), but my main goal is to create a true to heart AI for the purpose of making companions for not only myself but for other poor bastards destroyed by loneliness. A sentient robot companion, whether it be a friend or wife (never making boyfriends because I don't like gay people and I don't think women deserve it) is something I want to make happen, so I'm going to study so hard and learn what makes a human sentient and try to apply this.

I will likely fail, but idc, I won't be happy if I go for all the other retarded shit, plus in literally making robot friends for other people, I will likely make actual friends with real people.

• +1
Idk, most of blackpill is irrelevant to me now. A lot of the things I wanted in the past (a lot of which were mainly influenced by the blackpill) I lost interest in. My job is the least cortisol inducing thing ever, legit nothingburger job, not even effected by blackpill one single bit. I work nightshift security at a graveyard.

I'm well aware of the levels of coping with what I'm striving for and all the delusionmaxxing stuff (lmao at the self-aware delusionmaxxer), but my main goal is to create a true to heart AI for the purpose of making companions for not only myself but for other poor bastards destroyed by loneliness. A sentient robot companion, whether it be a friend or wife (never making boyfriends because I don't like gay people and I don't think women deserve it) is something I want to make happen, so I'm going to study so hard and learn what makes a human sentient and try to apply this.

I will likely fail, but idc, I won't be happy if I go for all the other retarded shit, plus in literally making robot friends for other people, I will likely make actual friends with real people.
Yeh it’s kinda cope, shit like muh slaying. Maybe it’s just cuz I haven’t done it with baddies but I “slayed” a couple sluts and it felt meaningless bro.

u gonna make robopussy?

• JFL
U don’t understand he will talk for hrs, even if u don’t say a word back. I’ve heard him talking to himself before, went schizo retard after mum screwed him
Yeah, I get that. I get similar reactions where I hear like my mom or dad talking to themselves after I ignore their retarded words. Only possible way to fully ignore them is to put on some headphones and lock yourself in a different room. They will eventually leave you alone.

I've actually been punched pretty hard before when I first started fully ignoring them, so I just go the full mile.

• +1
u gonna make robopussy?
I am, but not only that, I'm going to make the ideal persons, but it's mostly going to be that since dudes just want wives and shit. Pretty sad to say, but yeah. I want to legit make something that is better than the genuine article and hopefully if things advance enough maybe I can include a womb.

It's a near impossible task, but if I can complete the first part, then I'll be happy enough. I don't want to be alone for the rest of my life and nor do most guys I think.

Main thing that I would need to focus on is the actual "AI" part of it. I'm currently a comp. science student, so maybe I can take things to the next level by just reading and taking in as much info as I can in regards to AI shit and then try to understand what really makes something conscious and sentient, which may take a lot of philosophizing. Legit herculean task and I can't think about failing or else I'll lose motivation (happens a few times).

• +1
I am, but not only that, I'm going to make the ideal persons, but it's mostly going to be that since dudes just want wives and shit. Pretty sad to say, but yeah. I want to legit make something that is better than the genuine article and hopefully if things advance enough maybe I can include a womb.

It's a near impossible task, but if I can complete the first part, then I'll be happy enough. I don't want to be alone for the rest of my life and nor do most guys I think.

Main thing that I would need to focus on is the actual "AI" part of it. I'm currently a comp. science student, so maybe I can take things to the next level by just reading and taking in as much info as I can in regards to AI shit and then try to understand what really makes something conscious and sentient, which may take a lot of philosophizing. Legit herculean task and I can't think about failing or else I'll lose motivation (happens a few times).
U gotta team up with some sexually frustrated engineering students and make that ChokeGPT 2000

• Love it